Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Source:

I don't know if this is old to any of you but could Oda mean a time-skip for the Series!?!

Due to the circumstances in the current storyline I must say there couldn't be a better time for a time-skip. After the events of this war, and possible loss (or win) for Whitebeard, it could spark a change in the era for the new generation (Luffy's, Ace's, Supernova's). And of course time for the SH to re-group, grow and become strong enough to handle the NW, Coz let's face it for the last couple Major arcs and events at Saboady, its clear that the SH need a ton of improvement

How many years I wonder... Would Luffy (and OP) have the same appeal, humour and characteristics a few years onward in the storyline? Could it be that Luffy will be forced to stay put somewhere for a few years from the toll the recent events have taken on him?
Let's hear your thoughts and theories on this matter.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think that Luffy will just be 18 years old, so we dont have to wait for the rest of the SH crew to return, im hoping that luffy will train under the Dark King Raileigh.