[Theory] Timeline of Events and Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hidden Shinobi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,140 posts 678 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
8,140
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Bringing back the dead.
 

Sn0rkack

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
622 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
622
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You should clean it up and make like a list with ages for people and add it some more events like the Hyuuga incident, Orochimaru's defection, etc. Still, good shit as it is.
 
320 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
320
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Where does Asuma and the monks role fit into all his?
 

boshans

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
808 posts 149 reactions
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
808
Reaction score
149
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You should clean it up and make like a list with ages for people and add it some more events like the Hyuuga incident, Orochimaru's defection, etc. Still, good shit as it is.

Yeah I was going to try to add Orochimaru's defection when I first made it, but that just blew my mind. It was way to hard to figure out when I made it. I MIGHT be able to now since it showed the whole thing with Kabuto when he first met Orochimaru, and that was when Orochimaru decided to leave the village. Hmm...I might look into it now, might be a lot easier.

Where does Asuma and the monks role fit into all his?

Didn't think of Asuma, I'll look into it.

Anyway, thanks guys!
 

6PathsofKami

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,435 posts 86 reactions
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
2,435
Reaction score
86
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good work and +rep. I remember doing something like this in my head so I can tell my mate about this theory, basicly I used that chapter where Tobi talks to sasuke about hashirama and tobirama to figure out how old Konoha is, I should have wrote it down like you I cant remember half of it now lol.
 

realobito1

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,141 posts 102 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is fantastic. My time line made jiraiya a little older when he trained minato but compansated bye making minato younger when he was hokage. Hizuren is some what inaccurate as he is 19 years older than the sanin
 
214 posts 11 reactions
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Messages
214
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Pretty good idea. But didn't you forget SO6P and his sons?
 

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Do not revive old threads.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top