Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey! Can i please get recommendations for anime/anime movies with concepts like time travel, controlling time or any time altering related concepts? It can even be as subtle like the case in Unlimited Blade Works. I've seen:

- Steins;Gate
- Erased
- Mirai Nikki
- Re Zero
- Noein: Mou Hitori no kimi e
- Higurashi no naku Koro ni
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
- Fate stay night Unlimited Blade Works

Movies

- Kimi no nawa
- The Girl who leapt through time

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boku Dake ga Inai Mach - i'd highly recommend
Here is the summery
When tragedy is about to strike, Satoru Fujinuma finds himself sent back several minutes before the accident occurs. The detached, 29-year-old manga artist has taken advantage of this powerful yet mysterious phenomenon, which he calls "Revival," to save many lives.

However, when he is wrongfully accused of murdering someone close to him, Satoru is sent back to the past once again, but this time to 1988, 18 years in the past. Soon, he realizes that the murder may be connected to the abduction and killing of one of his classmates, the solitary and mysterious Kayo Hinazuki, that took place when he was a child. This is his chance to make things right.

Also,ReLIFE -not a time travel but worth watching (romantic series)
rata Kaizaki is in a rut in his 27-year-old life. He has no job or financial help from his parents, he’s in a pickle. Until he meets a stranger that offers Arata a pill that turns him into a 17-year-old.

As he takes the pill, it actually works. He goes back to high school and meets a beautiful young girl, who is very socially awkward and really wants some friends.

Reactions: Jinrou

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey! Can i please get recommendations for anime/anime movies with concepts like time travel, controlling time or any time altering related concepts? It can even be as subtle like the case in Unlimited Blade Works. I've seen:

- Steins;Gate
- Erased
- Mirai Nikki
- Re Zero
- Noein: Mou Hitori no kimi e
- Higurashi no naku Koro ni
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
- Fate stay night Unlimited Blade Works

Movies

- Kimi no nawa
- The Girl who leapt through time
Umineko no Naku Koro ni