Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sarada's dojutsu will allow her to use nature chakra like a sage. Once her sharingan evolves to MS she will awaken this chakra nature. I think this will happen for a few reasons...

1. She looks up to Naruto and he is a sage. She wants to be hokage and it was Naruto who gave her the lesson about love in gaiden. I think that sage mode is meant to be symbolic of unity. The act of borrowing strength from nature shows that one is in harmony with his environment. Naruto passed the beginning of this discipline to Sarada when he spoke to her about love.

2. Sasuke is skilled with nature chakra. He was compared to Hagaromo by a chakra beast. He was able to achieve transformation with his curse mark and could perfectly balance his chakra with Naruto's while he was in bijuu sage mode. I like to think that talent was passed on as an ability for Sarada.

3. Her sharingan gives her chakra enhanced strength upon activation. CEH is a technique created by a senju. Her 3 TOMOE sharingan ability is a senju technique... Madara would be so jealous.

4. She is the first Uchiha born after the curse of hatred was lifted. So she should inherit some of the six paths power from Hagaromo. I think she has inherited the 6 paths yang. Once this is realized she will have the potential to unlock rinnegan and spsm.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree with some of your logic, but I do agree that it is time that Sarada gets some development along with Mitsuki and Sumire. Maybe the rest of Boruto's classmates too.

Heck, the following characters still have yet to appear in the manga:

Denki Kaminarimon
Iwabee Yuino
Wasabi Izuno
Namida Suzumeno
Tsubaki

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree with some of your logic, but I do agree that it is time that Sarada gets some development along with Mitsuki and Sumire. Maybe the rest of Boruto's classmates too.

Heck, the following characters still have yet to appear in the manga:

Denki Kaminarimon
Iwabee Yuino
Wasabi Izuno
Namida Suzumeno
Tsubaki
Which part do you disagree with? I forgot those characters existed. I Kawaki was anime only.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which part do you disagree with? I forgot those characters existed. I Kawaki was anime only.
Points number 3 and 4 are the ones that I disagree with.

Sarada's chakara enhanced strength did not come from her sharingan. She most likely learned that by watching her mom (not being directly taught by her mom, since Sakura was surprised when Sarada first used it).

Secondly, being born after the curse of hatred does not entitle Sarada to inheriting six paths power. That is something that Sarada would have to inherit genetically or assemble artificially like how Madara did.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada's chakara enhanced strength did not come from her sharingan. She most likely learned that by watching her mom (not being directly taught by her mom, since Sakura was surprised when Sarada first used it).
Why does she only use it when her Sharingan is activated? She didn't show any indication of super strength until she unlocked the tomoe.
Secondly, being born after the curse of hatred does not entitle Sarada to inheriting six paths power. That is something that Sarada would have to inherit genetically or assemble artificially like how Madara did.
Yeah you can say that but I think the reason her and Boruto are so talented is because of the six paths power that was given to their fathers. Its the same reason that the Senju clan was so dominant. I thought you were gonna say that she should have six paths yin because that what was given to Sasuke.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does she only use it when her Sharingan is activated? She didn't show any indication of super strength until she unlocked the tomoe.
She didn't really show anything until she unlocked her one tomoe sharingan. Remember, she awakened her sharingan fairly early in Gaiden. She hadn't really even done much fighting. There was a light skirmish with one of the kid Shin Uchiha clones. Sarada just threw some shuriken while Chouchou used a partial expansion jutsu. Naruto interfered pretty quickly though, so Sarada didn't get to do much.

The 3 tomoe sharingan does not grant unique abilities that are different from those of other 3 tomoe sharingan. Mangekyou is when an Uchiha starts gaining unique abilities.

Yeah you can say that but I think the reason her and Boruto are so talented is because of the six paths power that was given to their fathers. Its the same reason that the Senju clan was so dominant. I thought you were gonna say that she should have six paths yin because that what was given to Sasuke.
No. The reason why Boruto and Sarada are so talented is simply because they just are. That's it.

For years, I've noticed that people on this forum seem to view the concept of "talent" as something that is purely genetic or something that needs some sort of explanation.

However, in actuality, talent is just random. Kids are just born with whatever talents they are born with. Period.

Yes, genetics can play a role, and so can a kid's environment/upbringing, but talent is largely very random.

A kid can be NBA level in basketball for example, while his/her parents/ancestors could absolutely suck! A kid could have prodigy level talent at playing musical instruments, while their parents might have no talent at it whatsoever.

The six paths related abilities that their fathers got would play a role in Boruto's and Sarada's potentials when it comes to genetically inherited traits and abilities. However, their genetically inherited traits and abilities are not necessarily the same as their talent.

Here are some examples of the genetically inherited traits and abilities that Naruto/Sasuke's powerups may have affected:

Boruto's ability to awaken the jougan may have been the result of Naruto having Hagoromo's chakara in addition to the chakara of all 9 bijuus, and Hinata's possession of Hamura's chakara. All of these chakaras within Naruto and Hinata may have reacted with and mutated Boruto's byakugan gene to produce the jougan.

As for Sarada, we have to wait and see, but it is possible that she may be able to use the mangekyou sharingan with no drawbacks like how Indra did because her father possesses six paths chakara and awakened the rinnegan.

Those are things that would be affected by their six paths abilities, not their raw talent.

By the way, you keep fixating on those six paths seals, but those were just temporary abilities. They were not genetic things. Rather than focusing on the seals, you should focus more on Naruto/Sasuke's chakaras. The seals are long gone.

Also, can you reply to my response on my six paths senjutsu thread.

Reactions: Melanin

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mangekyou is when an Uchiha starts gaining unique abilities.
Sarada is only half Uchiha. That gives her to different genetic traits than a traditional Uchiha. She can have the best of both worlds. Such as strength of 100 on activation of her MS so that her byakugo can be used for an entirely different purpose such as storing nature chakra like Sasuke's curse mark. There is no reason she has to be exactly like the generations before her.
As for Sarada, we have to wait and see, but it is possible that she may be able to use the mangekyou sharingan with no drawbacks like how Indra did because her father possesses six paths chakara and awakened the rinnegan.
Or because her mother was the best medical ninja.
By the way, you keep fixating on those six paths seals, but those were just temporary abilities. They were not genetic things. Rather than focusing on the seals, you should focus more on Naruto/Sasuke's chakaras. The seals are long gone.
I don't think it was meant to be temporary. Hagaromo passed the six paths power on to them because he wanted them to carry on his legacy. They destroyed the seals and lost access to that power. But if they both get a new arm the seals should regenerate. Then they can pass it on to Boruto and Sarada. I'm thinking that Sasuke passes his six paths yin to Boruto because his dojutsu ability will be the best and Naruto passes the yang to Sarada because her chakra reserves will be massive. Plus it complements the genetic traits they inherited making them more well rounded than the previous generation ever was. There is also a need for the seals if Kaguya ever gets unsealed.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada is only half Uchiha. That gives her to different genetic traits than a traditional Uchiha. She can have the best of both worlds. Such as strength of 100 on activation of her MS so that her byakugo can be used for an entirely different purpose such as storing nature chakra like Sasuke's curse mark. There is no reason she has to be exactly like the generations before her.

Or because her mother was the best medical ninja.

I don't think it was meant to be temporary. Hagaromo passed the six paths power on to them because he wanted them to carry on his legacy. They destroyed the seals and lost access to that power. But if they both get a new arm the seals should regenerate. Then they can pass it on to Boruto and Sarada. I'm thinking that Sasuke passes his six paths yin to Boruto because his dojutsu ability will be the best and Naruto passes the yang to Sarada because her chakra reserves will be massive. Plus it complements the genetic traits they inherited making them more well rounded than the previous generation ever was. There is also a need for the seals if Kaguya ever gets unsealed.
Responding to your first paragraph:

The problem with your logic here is that you are acting as if Sakura's techniques are genetic when they are not. Chakara enhanced strength is not genetic. Strength of a hundred/byakugou seal are not genetic. These are techniques that must be learned and trained for. I am not saying that Sarada cannot learn those techniques. However, those techniques would not be tied to her sharingan. They would just be techniques she knows on her own. Not every jutsu that a parent shinobi has is a kekkei genkai that would pass down to the children.

Responding to the second paragraph:

Why do you fixate specifically on those seals so much? You seem to fixate specifically on those seals more so than the actual chakara that they received as well as the six paths senjutsu and the rinnegan.

Also, Hagoromo did not give them those seals for the sake of passing on his legacy. He gave them those seals for the purpose of them sealing Madara/Kaguya/the juubi.

Those seals are techniques. They are not genetic traits. They are simply techniques. You seem to think more about those seals than what you should. The seals even disappeared from Naruto's and Sasuke's hands and returned to Hagoromo when they sealed Kaguya.

If you are going to prognosticate about potential genetic powerups for Boruto/Sarada, then you should really look to stuff like the chakaras of Naruto/Sasuke/Hinata, the DNA, and most importantly, the things that are actually kekkei genkai such as the sharingan, rinnegan, or byakugan. You should stop looking at techniques that are not even genetic such as any of Sakura's techniques or those six paths seals.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem with your logic here is that you are acting as if Sakura's techniques are genetic when they are not. Chakara enhanced strength is not genetic. Strength of a hundred/byakugou seal are not genetic. These are techniques that must be learned and trained for.
That would be true in real life but this is anime and her character design was meant to combine characteristics of her mother and father. Its just convenient to have her mother's characteristics be activated by her sharingan. It's also a hint at her natural talent to be able to use a high level skill without effort.
Also, Hagoromo did not give them those seals for the sake of passing on his legacy. He gave them those seals for the purpose of them sealing Madara/Kaguya/the juubi.
His original purpose was to hand it down to his successor but things got complicated. Since Kaguya returned he had an opportunity to set things straight between his sons and seal his crazy mother again.
Those seals are techniques. They are not genetic traits. They are simply techniques. You seem to think more about those seals than what you should. The seals even disappeared from Naruto's and Sasuke's hands and returned to Hagoromo when they sealed Kaguya.
What's the name of the technique? Six paths hand me down? Lol get it? "Hand" me down because it was sealed in their hand and they lost it because they lost the hand. Its good writing.
If you are going to prognosticate about potential genetic powerups for Boruto/Sarada, then you should really look to stuff like the chakaras of Naruto/Sasuke/Hinata, the DNA, and most importantly, the things that are actually kekkei genkai such as the sharingan, rinnegan, or byakugan. You should stop looking at techniques that are not even genetic such as any of Sakura's techniques or those six paths seals.
I will prognosticate about the seals and tailed beast chakra mostly. The six paths power is genetic because its an evolution of the ten tails traits that Hagaromo received from Kaguya. That's why Sarada inherited the tailed beast susanoo and Boruto inherited the six paths fox mode.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That would be true in real life but this is anime and her character design was meant to combine characteristics of her mother and father. Its just convenient to have her mother's characteristics be activated by her sharingan. It's also a hint at her natural talent to be able to use a high level skill without effort.

His original purpose was to hand it down to his successor but things got complicated. Since Kaguya returned he had an opportunity to set things straight between his sons and seal his crazy mother again.

What's the name of the technique? Six paths hand me down? Lol get it? "Hand" me down because it was sealed in their hand and they lost it because they lost the hand. Its good writing.

I will prognosticate about the seals and tailed beast chakra mostly. The six paths power is genetic because its an evolution of the ten tails traits that Hagaromo received from Kaguya. That's why Sarada inherited the tailed beast susanoo and Boruto inherited the six paths fox mode.
the seal itself is finjutsu or a sealing technique, that makes it a technique sir.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the seal itself is finjutsu or a sealing technique, that makes it a technique sir.
I'm guessing that you are referring to the byakugo seal. It has been hinted that there is more information about the "technique" that we
Thanks for the clarification

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,398💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think that MS chakra or sharingan chakra is stronger then SM chakra.Could we discuss this? Senju and SM goes to body strenght power and thats it and body stamina and durability

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,398💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whats the difference between MS chakra and SM chakra?
chakra and ninjutsu is stronger from MS and SM - i think that they still didnt show MS chakra and waiting for this for Sarada development.Maybe Amaterasu is stronger version of fire ball jutsu or should i say stronger fire style version