Kin
1,606💸
Kumi
6,526💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
You've mastered Yin, and you've mastered Yang. And now you've come to the final step - Yin-Yang. What differentiates Yin-Yang Release from its two components? In other words, why is it that someone with Yin and Yang Releases cannot achieve what a Yin-Yang user can? You know, aside from the reason that it is in the RP as an artificial third step (although probably a necessary one for most people).

In this training I won't really go back into what Yin and Yang are individually, though I'll touch on them at certain points. Compared to other Yin-Yang trainings, this one will be fairly longer since there are more canon techniques to go over for a Six Paths bio.

The Pervy Sage

Immortal
Kin
5,807💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You've mastered Yin, and you've mastered Yang. And now you've come to the final step - Yin-Yang. What differentiates Yin-Yang Release from its two components? In other words, why is it that someone with Yin and Yang Releases cannot achieve what a Yin-Yang user can? You know, aside from the reason that it is in the RP as an artificial third step (although probably a necessary one for most people).

In this training I won't really go back into what Yin and Yang are individually, though I'll touch on them at certain points. Compared to other Yin-Yang trainings, this one will be fairly longer since there are more canon techniques to go over for a Six Paths bio.
I kinda like that they are stepping stones to a final products to be honest. Makes sense if you ask me.

Well breaking it down in the rp terms, yin and and yang are the own unique components:

Yin: To me is bringing imagination to creation. It gives form to stuff. Perfect example is Genjutsu, creating an illusion from something that is in your mind. The spiritual side to things

Yang: Life, is more physical, gives sentience, healing etc.

Now throughout both trainings the two did tie into each other. For example When you use Change into Hell. It's a yang technique in the physical enhancement aspect, but at the same time, it was creating new flesh, which creation is more yin orientated.

Now when you break it down, Yin masters or Yang masters can excel in their one area to go to the next level in their respective field, but in doing so, you create the imbalance. Too much yang chakra being used at once prevents them from effectively using yin related abilities etc. As reflected in the restrictions of the jutsu themselves.

Yin-Yang mastery allows you to create the perfect balance so you can take the energies of both yin and yang and create the perfect balance to perform godly acts really. You create something from nothing with yin, then with the right balance infuse it with yang to create life itself. The final yy tech is testament to the mastery of creating the balance between the two.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
1,606💸
Kumi
6,526💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Change into Hell when applied to a technique doesn't create flesh. It just embeds sentience and life into an otherwise inanimate object. For example, if I use Change into Hell on a rock, the rock won't gain flesh, or any other biological anatomy. It just remains as is - a rock. The only anatomical differences you would state that it gained is a chakra system; but the overall makeup of it hasn't really changed at all. What you said is true, however, for something like Ring of Hell. The Yin aspect to it, you could argue, comes in because the biological matter you're manipulating with Yang is gaining new flesh and anatomy.

But you haven't quite answered the question yet. You danced around it a little bit. What separates a Yin-Yang user from someone who has mastered Yin and Yang Releases individually. I'll give the answer to this one, just to save some time. But I want you to think more about it. Yin-Yang Release is not just about controlling both energies, but doing so simultaneously. An amateur can control Yin or Yang (manipulating one half of the ratio) but a master, a Yin-Yang user, can manipulate both simultaneously and do so with precision. It is a simultaneous emphasis of both halves of one's chakra to achieve ends that otherwise wouldn't be possible. This is part of the reason, from my own interpretation, that a Yin-Yang Release master can utilize two nature transformations simultaneously.

The Pervy Sage

Immortal
Kin
5,807💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Change into Hell when applied to a technique doesn't create flesh. It just embeds sentience and life into an otherwise inanimate object. For example, if I use Change into Hell on a rock, the rock won't gain flesh, or any other biological anatomy. It just remains as is - a rock. The only anatomical differences you would state that it gained is a chakra system; but the overall makeup of it hasn't really changed at all. What you said is true, however, for something like Ring of Hell. The Yin aspect to it, you could argue, comes in because the biological matter you're manipulating with Yang is gaining new flesh and anatomy.

But you haven't quite answered the question yet. You danced around it a little bit. What separates a Yin-Yang user from someone who has mastered Yin and Yang Releases individually. I'll give the answer to this one, just to save some time. But I want you to think more about it. Yin-Yang Release is not just about controlling both energies, but doing so simultaneously. An amateur can control Yin or Yang (manipulating one half of the ratio) but a master, a Yin-Yang user, can manipulate both simultaneously and do so with precision. It is a simultaneous emphasis of both halves of one's chakra to achieve ends that otherwise wouldn't be possible. This is part of the reason, from my own interpretation, that a Yin-Yang Release master can utilize two nature transformations simultaneously.
I was trying to say that in the last bit about using them both in perfect balance but you just worded it better haha. You know I never really thought about the whole using two transformations at the same time but that does make more sense 🤔

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
1,606💸
Kumi
6,526💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

The first technique is Chakra Creation. Give me your thoughts and what you think are specifically its limitations?

The Pervy Sage

Immortal
Kin
5,807💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

The first technique is Chakra Creation. Give me your thoughts and what you think are specifically its limitations?
Pretty simple in application, through meditating and creating a balance between physical and spiritual, yin and yang, you draw more on ones essence, their being, creating more chakra by drawing on themselves more.

Great for nw events. Not really useful in battle though. You’d have to sit and meditate for a while turn. So turn one sit, activate, then don’t receive the chakra until start of turn three as long as you maintained the meditation.

Like I say will be great in the nw to keep going in events, I mean can try to use it in battle if you have summons or creations to fight for you but not likely. Biggest limit is doubt you can use jutsu at the same time due to the focus of creating the balance and more chakra etc.

Each turn you meditate is 300 chakra and no limits use wise.

No real questions on this one.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
1,606💸
Kumi
6,526💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Note that while it doesn't require chakra input, which would normally allow you to use other techniques simultaneously, this one does not allow that. So you're right to doubt that. I just want to make that abundantly clear when using this. You're basically sitting still and fully vulnerable when you're using it.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Jokyo) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Removal
Chakra: N/A (-200 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Removal pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw in chakra from those nearby. This allows the user of the technique to drain a limited amount of chakra from opponents. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment. After a full turn, a collective max of 200 chakra is drained from those in the landmark per turn for up to 4 turns each. Should one be touched directly, the user doesn't need to meditate.
Note: Must meditate for 2 full turns before ones chakra starts to drain.

The Pervy Sage

Immortal
Kin
5,807💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note that while it doesn't require chakra input, which would normally allow you to use other techniques simultaneously, this one does not allow that. So you're right to doubt that. I just want to make that abundantly clear when using this. You're basically sitting still and fully vulnerable when you're using it.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Jokyo) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Removal
Chakra: N/A (-200 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Removal pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw in chakra from those nearby. This allows the user of the technique to drain a limited amount of chakra from opponents. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment. After a full turn, a collective max of 200 chakra is drained from those in the landmark per turn for up to 4 turns each. Should one be touched directly, the user doesn't need to meditate.
Note: Must meditate for 2 full turns before ones chakra starts to drain.
This is legit the ultimate chakra drain. You sit and mediate and draw in chakra, much like how sage mode users draw in natural energy but instead, 200 chakra in total from all people in the landmark. User gain's 200 chakra, which i assume that total is split evenly between all people in the landmark? Or on the other hand you can just touch someone and drain 200 chakra. Nice way of replenishing your own chakra really. When meditating it takes 2 turns before it starts taking effect so it can give people chance to leave the landmark or attack you to interrupt you. Nice simple jutsu, can be effective if used right. Great for a story perspective to be honest 🤔