Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please post your own clean tier list that's not counting Juubi jin(JJ Madara, JJ Obito, JJ Hagoromo) and temporary power up(DMS Kakashi, Six Path teen Naruto). Just a character with their original/permanent power.

My own list:
  1. Kaguya
  2. Hagoromo(non JJ)
  3. Hamura(Tenseigan)
  4. Might Guy
  5. Rinnegan Madara(non JJ)
  6. Indra
  7. Ashura
  8. Hashirama
  9. Adult Sasuke(unnerfed)
  10. Adult Naruto(unnerfed)
  11. EMS Madara(unnerfed)
  12. Momoshiki
  13. Kinshiki
  14. Nagato(special case)
  15. Toneri
Note: limited only to Kishimoto's owned characters.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya.
Hogaromo
Madara(4 limbo shit on everyone)/Indra(born with rokudo chakra)
Asura(given Rokudo power up by Hogaromo)
Hamura/ Hanabi(unnerfed with Tenseigan is here or under Naruto)
Might Guy(suicide version)
Adult Sasuke
Adult Naruto
SM Hashirama and EMS Madara.
Momoshiti
Kinshiti
Toneri(was compared to Kaguya so pree Jyubi kaguya would be about here)
Nagato/Itachi.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My list:
  1. Kaguya
  2. Hagoromo (Six Paths Senjutsu)
  3. Hamura (Six Paths Senjutsu)
  4. Madara - Dual Rinnegan
  5. Ashura Six Paths
  6. Indra
  7. Adult Sasuke(unnerfed)
  8. Adult Naruto (unnerfed)
  9. Might Guy - 8 Gates
  10. Fused Momoshiki
  11. Toneri - Tenseigan
  12. Kinshiki
  13. Momoshiki
  14. EMS Madara (swappable)
  15. Nagato (swappable)
  16. Hashirama (swappable)
  17. Itachi

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My list:
  1. Kaguya
  2. Hagoromo (Six Paths Senjutsu)
  3. Hamura (Six Paths Senjutsu)
  4. Madara - Dual Rinnegan
  5. Ashura Six Paths
  6. Indra
  7. Adult Sasuke(unnerfed)
  8. Adult Naruto (unnerfed)
  9. Might Guy - 8 Gates
  10. Fused Momoshiki
  11. Toneri - Tenseigan
  12. Kinshiki
  13. Momoshiki
  14. EMS Madara (swappable)
  15. Nagato (swappable)
  16. Hashirama (swappable)
  17. Itachi
DSM KAbuto and Obito are certainly above Itachi

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree

idts i think itachi is stronger then dsm kabuto
It’s possible, Itachi wasn’t trying to kill Kabuto as they battled. But it should also be noted that Itachi had the benefit of being dead (no eye pain, perfect vision, infinite stamina, infinite chakra, etc.) as he battled DSM Kabuto so...yeah.

Edit: Oh and Itachi had help from Sasuke to free him from Kabuto’s genjutsu, so there’s that.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree

It’s possible, Itachi wasn’t trying to kill Kabuto as they battled. But it should also be noted that Itachi had the benefit of being dead (no eye pain, perfect vision, infinite stamina, infinite chakra, etc.) as he battled DSM Kabuto so...yeah.

Edit: Oh and Itachi had help from Sasuke to free him from Kabuto’s genjutsu, so there’s that.
and kabuto had teh advantage of having itachi as his edo-pawn but itachi nullified edotensei with his own power then defeated kabuto ...everytime kabuto and oro tries to kill itachi they end up getting soloed by him..
Post automatically merged:

yo drodje!! i heared u stopped being a tobidara believer...is dat true???..

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and kabuto had teh advantage of having itachi as his edo-pawn but itachi nullified edotensei with his own power then defeated kabuto ...everytime kabuto and oro tries to kill itachi they end up getting soloed by him..

yo drodje!! i heared u stopped being a tobidara believer...is dat true???..
Of course not

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree

With Edo restricted Kabuto's arsenal is VERY environment dependent. I still believe alive Itachi could beat him especially if Yata/Totsuka is pulled out.

As for EDO unrestricted. Sorry to say but Itachi stands no chance against an Edo Army.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please post your own clean tier list that's not counting Juubi jin(JJ Madara, JJ Obito, JJ Hagoromo) and temporary power up(DMS Kakashi, Six Path teen Naruto). Just a character with their original/permanent power.

My own list:
  1. Kaguya
  2. Hagoromo(non JJ)
  3. Hamura(Tenseigan)
  4. Might Guy
  6. Indra
  7. Ashura
  8. Hashirama
  11. EMS Madara(unnerfed)
  12. Momoshiki
  13. Kinshiki
  14. Nagato(special case)
  15. Toneri
Six paths Naruto was not a temporary powerup. Naruto still uses RSM to this day. He even proved that he still has the bijuu chakaras when he threw a lava rasenshuriken at Delta. He also proved this in the most recent anime episode by talking to the bijuus in the meeting place.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My own list:
  1. Kaguya
  2. Hagoromo(non JJ)
  3. Hamura(Tenseigan)
  4. Might Guy
  6. Indra
  7. Ashura
  8. Hashirama
  11. EMS Madara(unnerfed)
  12. Momoshiki
  13. Kinshiki
  14. Nagato(special case)
  15. Toneri
Also... Did you seriously just put Guy above rinnegan Madara because of a suicide technique? Doesn't that also go against your stipulation of permanent power? After all, an 8th gate user can only use the 8th gate once for a few minutes and then they die. Once for a few minutes is not a permanent power or even a consistent power that can be relied on. Guy only survived because Naruto was there with the six paths yang power.

My list is:

Kaguya
Hagoromo
Adult Sasuke
Adult Naruto
Rinnegan Madara
DMS Obito
Hashirama Senju

From there it is hard

I don't know where to put Momoshiki, Kinshiki, Urashiki, Toneri, Indra, Asura or Hamura

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Six paths Naruto was not a temporary powerup. Naruto still uses RSM to this day. He even proved that he still has the bijuu chakaras when he threw a lava rasenshuriken at Delta. He also proved this in the most recent anime episode by talking to the bijuus in the meeting place.
Having all Bijuu chakra is just the first step to awaken Six Path Senjutsu(SPS) chakra. Second step is to combine all them together into one and you need special "tool" that's Gedo Mazo. Without GM you couldn't get complete Six Path senjutsu chakra without being Hagoromo. The rule never change.

Another rule,

To have Senjutsu chakra you need to learn how to get it. You can't inherit this kind of chakra. Same with Six Path senjutsu chakra. But there's still a level of difference in the whole process. Ok let see this, if having Six Path chakra+the ability to mold senjutsu chakra are the requirements to unlock SPS chakra why Adult Naruto still doesn't have TSB? If having all 9 Bijuu chakra+Six Path chakra are the requirements to unlock SPS chakra why Adult Naruto still doesn't have TSB or why Sasuke's lightning Susanoo didn't get TSB orbs? If having 9 Bijuu chakra+Six Path chakra+Senjutsu chakra are the requirements to unlock SPS chakra why Adult Naruto doesn't have TSB and ability to fly? Can you answer these without using headcanon?

Showing to used Lava Rasenshuriken doesn't mean Naruto possesses pure SPS chakra. It just mean that Naruto can used other Bijuu technique. Being a meeting place is not part of requirement. You need to combine all the chakra into one and get the special ingredient inside GM to produce SPS chakra. There's no other way around.

So here what can I agree is that Naruto possesses a form of Six Path chakra but not 100% complete. And Not to mention that SPC is Rinnegan chakra. So how could someone who not possessed Rinnegan could have SPC?

And you also need to remember that Naruto never awakened SPS chakra naturally. Hagoromo have gifted Naruto with his Senjutsu chakra and Rinnegan to Sasuke. Senjutsu chakra can be channelled into other people as shown by Juugo to Sasuke but it just a temporary power up for the receiver. It also applies to Hagoromo gift(SPS chakra+Sun mark) to Naruto too.

So yeah, It just a temporary power up for Naruto.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animegoin