Tie your shoe with no hands

Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
375
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know if this go's in the General Discussion or the ChatterBox sorry if I guessed wrong

This guy in this video ties his shoes with no hands. I know it's gotta be some type of trick He actually does it at around the 0:10 mark




Discuss please
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
375
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Difficulty level is ASIAN

I never saw anyone in real life do that I would laugh myself if I randomly saw that in public one day
 

Ultimate uzumaki form

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
1,604
Reaction score
97
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I might learn to do that to impress girls, LOL.
 

Wang

Banned
Elite
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
5,807
Reaction score
587
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm gonna have to try that later.
 

'Nāpalm

Banned
Regular
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
1,236
Reaction score
167
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
challenge complete :y
 

Vanderfee

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Messages
2,440
Reaction score
104
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
OMG! The guy's a genius! lol
 

Shinobi Train

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
6,011
Reaction score
399
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hmmm...I'm not seeing any obvious trick, the fact that it was shaking so fast leads me to believe he did something though. At first glance it doesn't look like the video has been messed with, but I'd have to take it and examine each frame to know for sure... Something happened...one does not simply tie their shoes with no hands. xd
 

Kuroh

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
15,121
Reaction score
492
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
wow i will try that
 

jonaTHEninja

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
732
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
For those who wants to try that. LOL xd

[video=youtube;fqEfKV2el3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqEfKV2el3o&feature=related[/video]
 

Shinobi Train

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
6,011
Reaction score
399
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
For those who wants to try that. LOL xd

[video=youtube;fqEfKV2el3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqEfKV2el3o&feature=related[/video]

:crazy: That was actually one of the first things I thought, but I still can't figure out how to keep the string hidden. Won't people see you pulling it? I know I would, I never look at the hand the magician wants me to look at. That's the trick to anything, divert the person's eyes from what's really happening... Now I just need to figure out the best way to conceal the string being pulled... *puts on thinking cap* I'm going to use this some day. xd
 
Top