bornfree

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
With the exception of a handful of other ninjas, the war has essentially boiled down to three mighty Uchiha and the rest of the ninja world. Although I have never been a fan of the Uchiha except Itachi, I have to pay homage to them briefly. Even if they lose in the end, they will forever remain a clan of mightiest warriors with the most potent bloodline since the SO6P. Whatever happens, here's a toast to Uchihas, you were good opponents, now we shall meet again in hell!

You must be registered for see images

Narukarin16

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Although it is obito and madara vs allied shinobi i just don't see the reinforcements coming to help naruto make a difference they will all get owned by only two dudes. Lastly obito's katon was the greatest i've ever seen.

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Uchiha we're always boss. They are running a war and beating the Shinobi Allied Forces quite well. It's funny because 4-5 Uchiha are in the top ten list. Shisui included (5) KA.
Uchiha are great! ;)

Artaya

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I feel like the handful of Uchiha remaining have attained the status of legends; in so far as they are as strong as any Uchiha has ever been, even from the beginning. The Senju and other ninjas however seem to be no where near their maximum potential. Madara even said, the ninjas he was facing were no where near as powerful as Hashirama or the ninjas from his day. I feel like because the Uchiha left over cared more, they rocketed to the front (Also, there seems to be very clear cut rules for how they obtain their power, whereas the senju seem to have to train super hard like Naruto).

Kinimaster

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why people always bring the thing that the manga is called Naruto? we all know the good side wins, but in most mangas the protagonists needs help from others to beat the main antagonists, so im pretty sure alone Madara > Naruto at the end of the manga. Naruto most likely would be 3-5th strongest of ths series.

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Flawed !!

Edo Madara - Based on a tech by Senju Tobirama and has the WS and Rinnegan thanks to Senju Hashirama

Obito - Lives only because of White Zetsu [Senju Hashirama] also the gedo Mazo is again a Rinnegan summon and to awaken it you need Senju DNA U_U

Sasuke - Pure Uchiha - Fodder U_U

Don't overrate the Uchihas when they are rip offs of the Senju's techs