Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really like the chapter I was confused why furuta was cursing kanou maybe he's pissed he's decided to kill himself also surprised why kanou would work with furuta if his goal is really to expand medicine.

Also doubt furuta didn't know kaneki was still alive but was being a troll most likely purposefully waited there for him to arrive so stall him. I'm pretty sure the source of the toxin is dragon rize and that rize isn't the real one. I think furuta, clowns and v are stalling for the eggs to hatch.

Also think renji might get outclassed by uta since he hasn't been his power hungry self and settled down alot. Also good to finally know utas motivation. He just wants to change the world order in the side of ghouls don't know how ghouls will survive if they outnumber humans I guess they'll have no choice but to cannibalize.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was also surprise Furata was saying that. And I’ve always seen Kenji as a fodder and I think Uta will rek him, I’m really excited that we got to see his Kagune for the first time if I’m not mistaken. Also was not expecting Amon to attack, so that was cool and interesting too.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was also surprise Furata was saying that. And I’ve always seen Kenji as a fodder and I think Uta will rek him, I’m really excited that we got to see his Kagune for the first time if I’m not mistaken. Also was not expecting Amon to attack, so that was cool and interesting too.
I really hope takizawa pops up as support

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well :rolleyes: