[Predictions] thoughts on shin, orochimaru.

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my idea on shin was that he is shisui. but with last chapter orochimaru stated i believe that shin isn't an actual uchiha.

i don't really trust orochimaru why?

Shisui gave Itachi his eye before jumping into a river.
Danzo ended up having the other eye of Shisui

and last chapter we learn that Shin's arm was apart of Danzo.

Orochimaru and Danzo apparently worked together?

then we learn of Shin's fascination with Itachi.

Itachi was just like Sasuke pretty much a loner. the only few people Itachi was close to were most likely Sasuke, and Shisui.

everything is like leading to Shisui except for few detailed things in the plot.

Shisui's body was never recovered or ever found. - Kabuto
Orochimaru stating in naruto gaiden about shin not being an uchiha.

thing is a huge mindfield.

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my idea on shin was that he is shisui. but with last chapter orochimaru stated i believe that shin isn't an actual uchiha.

i don't really trust orochimaru why?

Shisui gave Itachi his eye before jumping into a river.
Danzo ended up having the other eye of Shisui

and last chapter we learn that Shin's arm was apart of Danzo.

Orochimaru and Danzo apparently worked together?

then we learn of Shin's fascination with Itachi.

Itachi was just like Sasuke pretty much a loner. the only few people Itachi was close to were most likely Sasuke, and Shisui.

everything is like leading to Shisui except for few detailed things in the plot.

Shisui's body was never recovered or ever found. - Kabuto
Orochimaru stating in naruto gaiden about shin not being an uchiha.

thing is a huge mindfield.
yes-there-is-so-many-hints-that-Shin-is-Shisui...
maybe-oro-hided-it-from-Kabuto?
mmm-i-don't-remember-exactly...was-talking-about-father-Shin-Or-those-kids/Clones?

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why do people want it to be shisui do people really want to ruin his character that bad
I honestly don't care if it is Shisui. its just weird that according to Kabuto that Shisui's body was never found, but Danzo ended up having the 2nd eye of Shisui. if Shisui had one eye i would suspect itachi would think something was going on.

with orochimaru having a top secret containment holding a body that fascinates itachi, relates to that body being apart of danzos it just a puzzle that is giving you hints but leading you to a possible right and wrong answer.

there is 2 doors behind me. 1 leads to treasure room and the other leads to your death. my partner tells you that the path behind him is treasure room, i tell you the path behind me as well leads to the treasure room but what door is the real door?

SayWhat21

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly don't care if it is Shisui. its just weird that according to Kabuto that Shisui's body was never found, but Danzo ended up having the 2nd eye of Shisui. if Shisui had one eye i would suspect itachi would think something was going on.

with orochimaru having a top secret containment holding a body that fascinates itachi, relates to that body being apart of danzos it just a puzzle that is giving you hints but leading you to a possible right and wrong answer.

there is 2 doors behind me. 1 leads to treasure room and the other leads to your death. my partner tells you that the path behind him is treasure room, i tell you the path behind me as well leads to the treasure room but what door is the real door?
well yeah but still i would hate it if it was shisui since only he and itachi didn't fall to the Curse of Hatred in my opinion that would just ruin his character

Reactions: Red Slayer

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why do people want it to be shisui do people really want to ruin his character that bad
i-personally-dont-want-it-really-ruins-Shisui...but-there-is-too-many-hints:1)Ripped-eye2)Crashed-Body3)wants-to-Revenge-for-Itachi4)says-that-he-is-Uchiha5)has-same-arm-as-Danzo...(-there-is-probably-more-and-i-forgot...who-knows-maybe-orochi-found-his-crashed-body-just-like-madara-did-in-Obito's-Case...who-knows-maybe-Shisui-even-lost-memory-and-only-remembers-few-things-from-his-life....well...

Reactions: SayWhat21

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-personally-dont-want-it-really-ruins-Shisui...but-there-is-too-many-hints:1)Ripped-eye2)Crashed-Body3)wants-to-Revenge-for-Itachi4)says-that-he-is-Uchiha5)has-same-arm-as-Danzo...(-there-is-probably-more-and-i-forgot...who-knows-maybe-orochi-found-his-crashed-body-just-like-madara-did-in-Obito's-Case...who-knows-maybe-Shisui-even-lost-memory-and-only-remembers-few-things-from-his-life....well...
no offense i hate the way you write. but yes alot of hints.

we also don't know if Shisui used his eye at that time to erase his memory and be someone who he isn't either.

doubt it if kabuto didnt know.
shisui doesnt have onion hair
not the onion headed. the onion headed ones are the artifical clones of the real one.

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no offense i hate the way you write. but yes alot of hints.

we also don't know if Shisui used his eye at that time to erase his memory and be someone who he isn't either.

not the onion headed. the onion headed ones are the artifical clones of the real one.
hehe-bro-i-also-hate-it-but-there-is-one-prob-my-space-is-broken(fcking-coffee:X)

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hehe-bro-i-also-hate-it-but-there-is-one-prob-my-space-is-broken(fcking-coffee:X)
that sucks bro.

Wouldnt all these perfect clones look like Shisui if it was him?
Human cloning is the creation of a genetically identical copy of a human. The term is generally used to refer to artificial human cloning, which is the reproduction of human cells and tissues. It does not refer to the natural conception and delivery of identical twins.

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

after-read-this-i-thought-that-u-never-watched-this
[video=youtube;6yXYSGv2SPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yXYSGv2SPA[/video]
it-is-from-Naruto-game,but-it-has-been-said-everything-is-canon-Kishi-himself-made-it(just-like-about-creation-of-Akatsuki)

ya-it-really-sucks:Xpain-in-the-ass-pft(not-to-have-space-bar)

Ytrew

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In The kage meeting Ao said that the Color of Chakra on danzos right shoulder eye and arm were uchiha shishui's in chapter 459 page 14...