Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Are there any fans of one punch man, here? What do you think about it?

For me one punch man has been an hilariously funny manga which doesn't take itself seriously, it on one hand is affirming the regular Shonen stereotypes wherein the main hero always wins but it does so it the most comical manner as if it a satire on regular Shonen.

For those who don't know about it, it's a gag manga which revolves around Saitama an unemployed salaryman who decides to become a superhero and trains for it, in doing so he became overpowered to the limit where he defeats all his foes with "one punch" and now feels bored and is looking for a challenge.

Both it's versions are amazing especially the Murata one with excellent art.

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have read the manga up until the latest chapter, i have no idea when the new chapter comes out, i check mangapanda every day.

It is seriously one of the funniest mangas i've ever read, i love the manga and tbh, i r8 it 8/10 it is missing 2 because i think the balded guy deserves some rep

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have read the manga up until the latest chapter, i have no idea when the new chapter comes out, i check mangapanda every day.

It is seriously one of the funniest mangas i've ever read, i love the manga and tbh, i r8 it 8/10 it is missing 2 because i think the balded guy deserves some rep
Dude read the one's version it doesn't have the art similar to Muratas but storyline is based on his version which is the original and is about 60 chapters ahead.

Read it or .

In any version it's funny and give a good laugh.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny as hell, had to stop reading it at one point because my sides were hurting too much from laughing.
Just a really amazing Manga tbh.
Generally I dislike comedic manga because of how played out they can be...but One Punch Man's pretty perfect at what it does.