guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Personally I really loved these fillers. It added so much to the story and to great characters that we didn't get to see as much. I loved everything shown about Kakashi's character such as his difficulties with dealing with the death of Rin and not being able to keep his promise and his evolution to the Kakashi that we saw at the beginning of part 1. Everything else like Itachi time in the hidden leaf when he was younger and Minato's becoming hokage and yamato's backstory were also great.

They have done a great job putting it together and it's a shame that some people may not enjoy it as much or not even watch it just because they are labeled fillers.

Reactions: Dark Riku

Mikeyofthesharingan

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I totally agree. Definately my personal favorite fillers. I can't wait to see the next one and see the infamous bell test from kakashis perspective. But I think the best part is you finally really get to understand why kakashi has the personality that he has

PhatBoyFresh

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I enjoyed all of the filler episodes this time around. I bet Kakashi is finally going to accept Gai's invitation to come eat with him next episode, since they keep showing him passing by and ignoring it. Basically just symbolism that Kakashi's darkness is fading away.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I totally agree. Definately my personal favorite fillers. I can't wait to see the next one and see the infamous bell test from kakashis perspective. But I think the best part is you finally really get to understand why kakashi has the personality that he has
I know his progression has been great and well done by the anime team. Like you said I can't wait to see what effect team 7 has on him and how he changes into a more chill person that shows up late everytime like obito used to when he was younger.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I enjoyed all of the filler episodes this time around. I bet Kakashi is finally going to accept Gai's invitation to come eat with him next episode, since they keep showing him passing by and ignoring it. Basically just symbolism that Kakashi's darkness is fading away.
Yes and I also enjoyed those short moments that really displayed his isolation and how he had a hard time dealing with the darkness inside him.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Indeed, I grew fond of kakashi exactly because of this arc. Kishi hasn't paid much attention to him to th actual manga, he didn't give the proper emphasis to how his life had changed, which leads me to believe that he definetely had an input in this arc seeing how fluent the pace of the plot was.

Shinato

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I really liked this filler arc, it gave us a lot of information regarding less known characters. However, as someone mentioned, Yamato's part was dragged out way to long and I started to love it even more when Itachi came him.