Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't really care for it but could still enjoy it, though I find it kind of fucking weird that it has so much popularity. I get that people can like music without actually listening to the words or caring for the lyrics, but Kpop just takes the sounds of other genres that's already out there while simultaneously having weaker lyrics. I mean, the sound is already out there, so why would anyone like Kpop specifically beyond the lyrics?

Minato Kamikaze

Regular
Kin
2,658💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Overrated, I don’t see the appeal in culture vultures that hate black people while simultaneously appropriating their culture.
Please explain
Post automatically merged:

I don't really care for it but could still enjoy it, though I find it kind of fucking weird that it has so much popularity. I get that people can like music without actually listening to the words or caring for the lyrics, but Kpop just takes the sounds of other genres that's already out there while simultaneously having weaker lyrics. I mean, the sound is already out there, so why would anyone like Kpop specifically beyond the lyrics?
I don't think people who listen k-pop are that kind of level. I guess they enjoy the sound,vibe and looks of the overall image. They don't focus on just one aspect of it all. Somehow k-pop does something better in comparison to the sounds that are already out there.

Last edited:

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,318💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't that the case for every fanbase? If ur not in a certain fanbase, and you look at that fanbase from the outside. they all seen awful.
Eh, not really. There are elements of toxicity in every fanbase, to be sure, but not every fanbase has these elements so pronounced and vocal that they often crossover into the ire of many other fanbases. Not to say that the toxic elements are the majority, mind.

Mister_London_Thai_Royal

Regular
Kin
1,241💸
Kumi
5,216💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love it. It's hardly original music, but its fun and cute all the same!
Got a bunch of K-Pop Artists I listen to.

And the fanbase is more awful than the usual one in Korean music...
From what I have seen.

I wouldn't go gaga over it like some people, but it has its place in my music collection for sure.