Thoughts On Anonymous?

Zukuto Kashi

Member
Messages:26 Reaction score:4
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

villain55

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,730 Reaction score:1,213
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
10,730
Reaction score
1,213
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have no thought's on them. Please don't hack me now.
 

Sakuto

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:887 Reaction score:78
Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Messages
887
Reaction score
78
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't get the point of the organisation. They haven't caused me trouble so I don't mind them...

I have no thought's on them

Basically. ^
 

SolarSpider

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:972 Reaction score:104
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
972
Reaction score
104
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Does it matter who is watching who....

We won't be the first or the last generation being big brothered by the Government.
 

Klad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:26,125 Reaction score:1,524
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
26,125
Reaction score
1,524
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Dont give a fuk about them
 

Manga facts

Member
Messages:27 Reaction score:0
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They're just rebels hacking websites :|

IDK, I don't care actually :coffee:
 

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Messages:4,935 Reaction score:893
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
4,935
Reaction score
893
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
honestly

i doubted the shit out of them, i thought they were a group of geeks who watched too much V for Vendetta

but no, these guys can get shit done
 

Manga facts

Member
Messages:27 Reaction score:0
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They're just rebels hacking websites :|

IDK, I don't care actually :coffee:
 

Power Bottom

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:15,599 Reaction score:985
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
15,599
Reaction score
985
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Seems like a fake government owned organization. Like any organization this main stream is government owned.
 

Zukuto Kashi

Member
Messages:26 Reaction score:4
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The point is to show the common people that the government isn't un-touchable, I mean anyone who can hack into the Great Chinese Firewall and mess shit up so bad everything is down for a week I mean come on whats not to love about a modern day hacker-robinhood
 

Nagi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,112 Reaction score:411
Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Messages
7,112
Reaction score
411
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They got my highest respect. But still kinda mad about them shutting the playstation network down a few years ago.
 

Zukuto Kashi

Member
Messages:26 Reaction score:4
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you could hide your identity so perfectly that anyone tracking you thought you were a 60 year old lady in India you wouldnt make your achievements in ****ing with the government known?
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:19,000 Reaction score:1,816
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

V h o

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,796 Reaction score:815
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
16,796
Reaction score
815
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They're part of the illuminati so it seems legit.
 

The Work

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,264 Reaction score:302
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
6,264
Reaction score
302
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

Lol I thought I was the only who noticed this.

Amon leader of some rebellion group.

Anon leader of some hacking group
 

Seventh Sama

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,306 Reaction score:933
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
16,306
Reaction score
933
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would like them to teach me their hacking method.
 

RikkuHina

Member
Messages:88 Reaction score:3
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
88
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have thought of them... a lot...what concerns me is the capability of humans congregating and making plans...that's what got us here isn't it? people coming together for the greater good... but everyone is on a different page, on some sense or another ...but i like what they stand for... just not sure to trust this...i want to but.. what could that lead to? Anarchy? will my loved ones be involved? of course they will, they are a part of society yes?. so when i think of them, no matter their great ideas or prerogative, no matter how much i believe in change... hmmm, i worry about my loved ones. if it was just me i had to worry about i'd fight for it, but...it wouldn't only be me. i need a definitive plan, a tangible, conceivable plan, so i would be on board, and others too. Especially where i live. I desire change, on a global scale, but what good is change if i cant bring my loved ones with me? What good is saving the future if i don't have my comrades? Thats another reason why i like Naruto/shippuden, kinda ties into ur subject. yeah, a good idea, but needs work if they want to change things. other than DDOS'ing places, they should start addressing the people that support them. Trying times, indeed.
 

Trúth

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,293 Reaction score:1,519
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
12,293
Reaction score
1,519
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They haven't bothered me so idc.
 

MrHorizon

Member
Messages:62 Reaction score:7
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
62
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Several thoughts, though they aren't always positive. Anonymous is a group that does what it wishes at its own whim. Sometimes those things are beneficial to the people, other times they're just because they can and it doesn't really matter who they affect in the process. I personally know a few guys from Lolzsec and have come to find that after I broke the antisocial barrier that surrounded them, they turned out to be pretty interesting and nearly genius people. I have no problem with any of the members, nor their choices. Its a free world, and the fact that they do good outweighs the bad. They're cowboys in the technological age.
 

GhostProject

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,793 Reaction score:212
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
1,793
Reaction score
212
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Eh, I don't believe in their ability really to take action, so no opinion really. If they are good at doing what they do, then I shouldn't hear much about them. If they were bad at what they do, then I definitely wouldn't hear much.

If they truly are about what they say and can accomplish their goals, then I suppose that makes them the Batman of our world. Which is cool I suppose?
 
Top