V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I didn't like it, only 2 members lived and one is on a timer. Although the manga/anime/series in general was killing people off left and right, but it has went so far away from the manga, I can't even take it serious anymore. I mean how can Ran be alive when in the manga he is dead? Didn't like Tatsumi dying or Leon but I can see them happening in the manga, Akame was always the main character. Esdeath using her freeze time thing again also didn't make sense, it was only supposed to be used once a day. How can she use it twice a day? Did I miss a day or is just the anime trying to make the fight seem more flashy while disregarding its own conditions.... Although I can't be too critical, the anime was nice although it has truly became independent of the manga, unless the manga follows the anime...Zzz

Worm King

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a meh ending, but I didn't have any expectations so it's okay. Ending kind of makes me believe there'll be some kind of a sequel in the manga since the manga is pretty much going to end the same way.

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's a meh ending, but I didn't have any expectations so it's okay. Ending kind of makes me believe there'll be some kind of a sequel in the manga since the manga is pretty much going to end the same way.
Guis don't listen to him he hates AgK

You must be registered for see images

Worm King

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guis don't listen to him he hates AgK

''You can enjoy something that's bad. Like watching a shitty movie with your friends and laughing at it together. That's exactly what AgK is. The main enjoyment people get from watching it is laughing at how ridiculous it is while it takes itself so seriously.''

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From an anime-only perspective, i liked most things that happened during the episode. Let's be honest, the ending was solid - the fight and soundtrack were very good, everything got resolved, Onest and the emperor got what they deserved, they even showed Tatsumi's village getting money, which i completely forgot about. Akame defeating Esdeath on her own was kinda BS, not to mention Leone's death, but... what i'm saying is the good things outweigh the bad.

I still can't get over Onest's semi-automatic medieval pistol, though.

Reactions: Babadook

Reaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The way Leone died was just so stupid tho...
Besides the fact she could have taken the gun easily at the start and especially when she was holding the emperor she died without being in an actual fight,fighting someone of her equal or greater,just a fat dude with a gun.

****ers getting eaten by giant dog,cut apart by demon blades,frozen to death and then there is her...

Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I didn't like it, only 2 members lived and one is on a timer. Although the manga/anime/series in general was killing people off left and right, but it has went so far away from the manga, I can't even take it serious anymore. I mean how can Ran be alive when in the manga he is dead? Didn't like Tatsumi dying or Leon but I can see them happening in the manga, Akame was always the main character. Esdeath using her freeze time thing again also didn't make sense, it was only supposed to be used once a day. How can she use it twice a day? Did I miss a day or is just the anime trying to make the fight seem more flashy while disregarding its own conditions.... Although I can't be too critical, the anime was nice although it has truly became independent of the manga, unless the manga follows the anime...Zzz
I know right and how would akame know esdeath would use it a second time if even esdeath didn't know she would

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That anime was shit, smh so predictable and not in a good way.

The manga isnt the best but its alright, I going to drop it though if thats how its going to end, smh pathetic shonen garbage

Last edited:

Kyuurama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the ending was ok. There were good and bad things to it but the main peeve I had was how Leone died in the end; it was a bit meh compared to all of the other deaths in the series. For a one season anime it did justice.