[Theory] [Thought]Secrets Linked To Jugo Unveiled!

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Thought]Secrets Linked To Jugo Unveiled![UPDATE-II]

This theory is to Unlock some of the secrets of Jugo and his clan..Not to worry this is a short one!
Later Edit-I[Added relationship to Juubi & Extra abilities]

Jugo's Clan Secret:​
Symbolic Relationship:
Jugo's hand symbol is the same symbol present on the back of the slate of The god tree:
You must be registered for see images

Note:The ability Comparison mentioned below is based on similarity not on exact comprehension!
Similar and exact are 2 different things!

Abilities Similarity Comparison between Juubi and Jugo:
1)Juubi can create new arms from its body:See middle panel:
Sasuke's cursed seal mark allows him to create new arms from his body too:This is a property of jugo's natural energy:
Remark:
The cursed mark seal was given by Orochimaru to Sasuke!
The cursed was infused with jugo's Natural Energy and orochimaru's Senjutsu chakra!

2)Juubi can Create Small beasts mostly looking similar to each other like clones from his body:
Jugo Can create Clones looking bodies too:He created this time from sasuke's body:

In this pic,jugo was pumping natural energy into Sasuke to create out zetsu clones,In the same manner juubi was pumping natural energy within himself to pull out the small beasts!
The mechanism is similar only the entities are different!

3)Juubi can absorb chakra with its body by just touching his enemies:
Jugo can absorb Chakra too with its body by just touching his enemies:See last panel:
Note:I know that juubi's body is mokuton and jugo's body is something else...but still they share the same properties!

4)Jugo can undergo physical alterations by absorbing Natural energy:
Juubi's jinchuuriki can undergo physical alterations too:

5)Jugo demonstrates the ability to heal extremely harsh wounds instantly. He heals sasuke nearly instantly from a fatal wound by donating Senjutsu chakra through his flesh:
This is the same as juubi does:He heals the wounds on obito too quickly through his chakra:I think juubi must be healing obito with nature energy as juubi is made up of nature energy!

6)They also share a similar ability in the power to "detach" flesh.

7)10 tails' "flesh absorption" was very similar to Orochimaru's body transfer jutsu:

8)In both instances, the Sharingan was able to take control of the situation.

Relation Of Jugo to So6p and Juubi:
Kabuto said that the jugo's power source came from the ryuchidou cave:
And jugo's abilties are similar to dat of juubi!
Wat i Think is The senjutsu too originated from the juubi!

From this pic..kabuto says that with dragon sage mode,he can become close to SO6P.And This sage mode belongs to ryuchiodu caves which is the origin of jugo's abilities!
I can tel more that Jugo too has got some relation with the S06p as S06p was the second to use Senjutsu next to juubi!
May be jugo's clan has got some relation with juubi too or they may have derived juubi's cells the way hashirama got an unique trait of mokuton which is the body of the Juubi!
Juubi is completely made up of Natural energy:
As kabuto said Jugo's clan Only use Natural energy:
Juubi is always suffering side effects. It's a rampaging beast, just like Juugo in his berserk mode.
Morely,i can tell jugo's clan pos and other cursed marked people possess a piece of juubi's body:

The small beasts share many characteristics and their bodies are malleable like when jugo gave some of his body to heal sasuke's wound. They both have zetsu like qualities as well.
It is suggested that the human-like Gedo statue, might have actually pre-dated the Ten tails. Reason being, the "statue's" appearance is fairly specific: a human-like person with nine eyes.
When Obito caused the statue to transform, it not only lost it's "identity" chakra and absorbed natural energy, but also appeared just like a user of Sage transformation would, with black sclera.
The Gedo statue I believe, is under a temporary Sage transformation, and it is very similar to the conditions of Jugo's Sage transformation, where they appear to develop destructive personalities.

Analytical Reason:
One of extra reasons can be this:
All the symbols that are present on the The god tree's picture reflect the symbols of famous clans!
So,why cant The image of juugo's hand be the symbol of juugo's clan?
From all the evidences mentioned above i can say that the juugo's clan symbol is:
Madara's Gunbai secret:​
Madara's Gunbai's symbol is same as the symbol of cursed mark seal given by jugo:

Madara's Gunbai acts as a good defense when Madara's chakra is channelled through it:
Jugo's senjutsu chakra acts a good Defense:He can create a shield By undergoing physical alteration..this Shield was able to hold against raikage's Punch attack!
Apart from that when jugo combined his natural energy with sasuke's chakra,the defense and offence attacks of susanoo increased:see last panel:

It just so happens that Sasuke's Susano'o bears a [likely intentional] resemblance to Jugo's transformation.
The next thing I came across, was that the way Sasuke [Or anyone] could use Susanoo, was via a partial manifestation, similar to the Curse's partial transformation.
Looking more closely, the Susano'o's Yamabushi Tengu and Karasu Tengu transformations have a "scale" style to their arms. The perfect Susano'o takes this to the extreme.
This was very similar to the style of "scale" used for the Sage transformations.
So,I think that Madara's gunbai uses Natural Energy as a defense Medium!
The reason why i connected Curse mark's Symbol with Uchihas is: Uchihas are Most compatible with Curse Mark seal:
Jugo transferred his flesh into Sasuke in an effort to save his life. It was after this event that Sasuke's chakra took a change, becoming "colder" and "thicker" than when he was using the Cursed seal.
Similarly to how Sage mode is described, Sasuke's body can react to his "extra dark chakra".
Remark:
In this part The properties were compared,not the Material!

Conclusion:​
1.Jugo's clan possess some of the abilities of the juubi!
2.Jugo's clan is linked to so6p as Kabuto said he became close to s06p when he perfected Dragon sage mode!
3.Jugo's clan symbol is unveiled!
4.Madara's Gunbai uses Natural Energy as a Defense Medium!

Coming up: Jugo-Kimimaro relationship Secret!

I Hope u enjoyed reading the theory!

Last edited:

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am giving you rep, but few things do bother me..
1. I don't know where you are taking this entire theory, because if you ask me, it is going nowhere, I am confused please add conclusion.
2. Senjutsu's origin: If you ask me Senjutsu was first found out by SO6P, because before few chapters we found out that Juubi's weakness is natural energy, so it is highly possible that Senjutsu from SO6P, so I completely disagree with 2nd part of your theory..
3. I gave you rep because you did nice job in Madara's case and finding out Juugo's clan symbol, I could have gave you 5 more rep points if you could have made this theory more direct and straight to the point...:yeah:

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am giving you rep, but few things do bother me..
1. I don't know where you are taking this entire theory, because if you ask me, it is going nowhere, I am confused please add conclusion.
2. Senjutsu's origin: If you ask me Senjutsu was first found out by SO6P, because before few chapters we found out that Juubi's weakness is natural energy, so it is highly possible that Senjutsu from SO6P, so I completely disagree with 2nd part of your theory..
3. I gave you rep because you did nice job in Madara's case and finding out Juugo's clan symbol, I could have gave you 5 more rep points if you could have made this theory more direct and straight to the point...:yeah:
wel..buddy the first four points were related to jugo's clan secret..now i made it clear..hope it helps u out!
THANKZ FOR EXTRA 5 REP POINTS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chīkara

Jcub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did enjoy reading it!

You have made some clever observations. I do have one question, a lot of people have put a lot of weight on when they see re-occurring symbols, do you think some of those might just be coincidence?

Reactions: tysoncs

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did enjoy reading it!

You have made some clever observations. I do have one question, a lot of people have put a lot of weight on when they see re-occurring symbols, do you think some of those might just be coincidence?
No.symbols in naruto had never been co-incidence they must be having some meaning!
Apart from that The god tree having these symbols means there is some relation or why would kishi use this symbols?

NarutoChangeSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said it wouldn't be long! But it was a wall, so I did not bother haha. But I will say I did see the mark on Juugo's hand and how its the same as in the god tree slate, which I found interesting. Enough to give rep :)

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i enjoyed reading ur theory!
its a nice one..i never noticed dat..lol!
wel..thankz for appreciation!
You said it wouldn't be long! But it was a wall, so I did not bother haha. But I will say I did see the mark on Juugo's hand and how its the same as in the god tree slate, which I found interesting. Enough to give rep :)
My usual theories are much longer dan dis!
so for me this is short!:':)':)win::snick:

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most of them are wrong..
1.Jugo didnt create a new bodies from sasuke they were white zetsu's which were already present in sasuke he jus gave him some chakra for the zetsu's to react..

2.Jugo didnt absorb chakra from the samurai...like how he gave flesh to sasuke he took flesh from samurai..

3.That symbol thing in jugo's hand and that of jubbi is completly your imagination..even kishi wouldnt have thought that..

Didnt read after that because...this theory isnt taking any where and also a waste of time..

I suggest you to take some rest..and stop with your pointless theories..!!!

Reactions: grenwood

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of them are wrong..
1.Jugo didnt create a new bodies from sasuke they were white zetsu's which were already present in sasuke he jus gave him some chakra for the zetsu's to react..

2.Jugo didnt absorb chakra from the samurai...like how he gave flesh to sasuke he took flesh from samurai..

3.That symbol thing in jugo's hand and that of jubbi is completly your imagination..even kishi wouldnt have thought that..

I suggest you to take some rest..and stop with your pointless theories..!!!
1.Jugo can absorb chakra through flesh!he can also donate chakra through his flesh..i dont remember the manga chaps..dats the main problem!
2.Every symbol in that god tree represents a clan then why the juugo's hand symbol looking similar to it will be his clan's symbol?
U should read completely, half reading can make u confuse after all!

THIS IS WHAT EXPECTED FROM A JUGO HATER!

Last edited:

esenn1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah senjutsu is from jubbi. and the reason why the Sage defeated it was that he was the child of the woman who had eaten the fruit of the jubbi. so he inherited the senjutsu chakra which defeated jubbi whose weakness is senjutsu attacks. that's legit

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.Jugo can absorb chakra through flesh!he can also donate chakra through his flesh..i dont remember the manga chaps..dats the main problem!
2.Every symbol in that god tree represents a clan then why the juugo's hand symbol looking similar to it will be his clan's symbol?
U should read completely, half reading can make u confuse after all!

THIS IS WHAT EXPECTED FROM A JUGO HATER!
1.Am not a jugo hater.

2.That aint jugo's hand symbol...just his flese is emerging from his hand..

your theories are like...

"Kiba pooped, His poop resembles the symbol in Rikudo's cloak...Kiba is Rikudo's family..."

Reactions: SanjiNL

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah senjutsu is from jubbi. and the reason why the Sage defeated it was that he was the child of the woman who had eaten the fruit of the jubbi. so he inherited the senjutsu chakra which defeated jubbi whose weakness is senjutsu attacks. that's legit
thankz buddy for appreciation!

biswa112

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.Am not a jugo hater.

"Kiba pooped, His poop resembles the symbol in Rikudo's cloak...Kiba is Rikudo's family..."
dude u just try seeing other chaps...this symbol is present everytime in jugo's hand!

If u cant make theories..then it doesnt make any sense to criticise someone..just try to help or u can keep ur spam comments to urself..
u can receive an infraction for this comment u know dat?

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.Am not a jugo hater.

buddy..u r not helping ..ur points are invalid too

dude u just try seeing other chaps...this symbol is present everytime in jugo's hand!

If u cant make theories..then it doesnt make any sense to criticise someone..just try to help or u can keep ur spam comments to urself..
thankz for provinding another image!

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

giveme a break..i dont even consider it a theory comparing with other's theory..!!
dont piggyback him..i u like his theory keep it yourself.!

kishi made a mistake by showing that symbols in kaguya's picture..

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
giveme a break..i dont even consider it a theory comparing with other's theory..!!
dont piggyback him..i u like his theory keep it yourself.!

kishi made a mistake by showing that symbols in kaguya's picture..
calm down buddy..its..k with me i have recieved many insults..
wat i want to do is: a small request dat: read the theory full..dats it!