Lilvic92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I'm not saying I want the series of Naruto needs to last any longer because even though it's my favorite manga I think it's clearly ran it's course and just needs to end.

But wouldn't it have been kind of cool if Sasuke gathered followers after the war who also felt that the war was a result the current shinobi system and Sasuke told his followers about the villages' dark past and how to successfully create a new one.

I know it sounds exactly like the Akatsuki but this would be more on some Monkey D. Dragon Revultionary Army shit not as forceful as Mugen tsukiyomi. Because as much as I loved Sasuke, he's too naive to believe that his dictatorship systen would be any better than the current one, even if he did defeat Naruto someone would eventually step up to stop...probably an older Konohamaru or something. He'd need followers that would actually be loyal to his ideals and the world he's trying to create.

So the Revolutionary Army would only consist of..

Sasuke Uchiha
Karin Uzumaki
Orochimaru
Juugo
Suigetsu
Maybe a powerful member of the Hyuuga clan that also dislikes the Branch House the same way Neji did. Maybe he believes in Sasuke's ideals more than Naruto's.
A few more main members and random fodder followers would make this a movement and threat for Naruto's aspirations to become Hokage.
It would make the fight between Naruto and Sasuke more sophisticated as they would both have their followers and would be older and more mature. Obviously a timeskip would need to happen before this fight (maybe 2 to 5 years)

Anyways what would be your idea of a Sasuke lead revolutionary army?

Commander Axe

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke has to live, they both fight, go their separate ways, gather followers and lead the 2 biggest armies in the world. Dark vs Light kinda thing.

Lilvic92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its too long Didnt Read
You must be registered for see images
Wow thanks...

If you're a Sasuke fan you should read it.

I like the idea.
Thanks man, it would be more fleshed out than what Kishi is doing now, but I'll enjoy it either way.

Can it...
Multiverse Bust?
Huh...?

If Sasuke lives, this would be an interesting plot to "The Last" movie.
Yeah that would be a Naruto movie I could really get into. But I doubt that Kishi would leave off his series with a cliffhanger or with Kaguya for the movie to finish it. Kaguya would've made a HORRIBLE finale to the manga.

Lilvic92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a dead one...
Not quite sure what you mean by that, sorry but could you elaborate or reword it lol

great ava bro
Thanks man I love that manga, Kurosensei is a beast!!

Sasuke has to live, they both fight, go their separate ways, gather followers and lead the 2 biggest armies in the world. Dark vs Light kinda thing.
Yeah that would be so frickin' epic man, they're in the center fighting while their armies fight around them or just watch the greatness of the two most powerful shinobi alive fight to the death. That would be so epic in the anime if done right.

Jnaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke isn't the one to give up now and come back later

He will finish wat he has started here ..... Unless there is some interference in their fight, , even if others join him and tell him to stay alive to fight another day - he will kill them all saying I dint ask ur opinion...

Even if wat u r saying becomes true then it will b part 3 yes