Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
This is shonen jump. Manga usually for kids. What kids see, they sometimes do. That's whats wrong with that part, I didn't say anything about being gay is wrong, but its wrong doing that infront of children.
But it's cool for Naruto, Sakura, Karin, Jiraiya, Rock Lee and Hinata express heterosexual love, PDAs and downright perverted lust? Get the **** outta here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinato and Zook1

Zook1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is shonen jump. Manga usually for kids. What kids see, they sometimes do. That's whats wrong with that part, I didn't say anything about being gay is wrong, but its wrong doing that infront of children.
It's not like they're having ***. Also how come kids can watch heterosexual couples but not homosexual stuff. Also Mangas aren't for kids it's usually for young adults.

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think kids are gonna go off and do something gay from reading "Farewell my one and only friend"

There's nothing gay about that line. It's just people interpreting it that way. :p

Ja maya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If kids saw the "Farewell my only friend" I doubt the first thing they would think of would be that Naruto and Sasuke are gay Lol
Exactly, there's nothing gay about those lines. And if you interpret that way then your probably sensitive to lines as such between guys.

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're thinking about this wrong. As a straight guy, you should want more gay dudes in the world. Why? Well if more dudes are porking each other, that means less competition to get women. If more men are gay, that leaves two options for women. They start porking each other (which is awesome) or they lower their standards for men (which is also awesome). More gay men=a better world for us all

Reactions: spade3dg