Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People thinking far and wide, this is even worst than Hiruzen base :lmao:. Forst people are overhyping Mitsuki's sage mode? I get it, it's a mew form and orochimaru said he has the potential to surpass him as if ninja in the past haven't. Yes Mitsuki appears super strong but we don't even know what it does. Why over power hype a character that gets wrekt by Deidara :bdpf:? Making claims he has byakugan, could get tenseigan, Toneri genes, etc like chill man no manga facts support this. It's fun to theorize but keep Mitsuki in that power bubble he belongs.

Hating on Sarada just because she wasn't mentioned even though the base knows full and well she serves the hokage purpose and boruto being there for her. When Mitsuki isn't memtioned in the Boruto amd Sarada dynamic no one bats an eye but when Sarada is not mentioned in the Boruto Mitsuki dynamic they all go crazy :th:?

The new generation won't be surpassing Narito or Sasuke unless Boruto eats a chalra fruit or they get some weird power up against the Kaguya bigger threat. The day Boruto becomes stronger than his dad is the day Sarada gets the rinnegan, Mitsuki gets the Tenseigan and ChoCho stops eating for a week :lmao:
The day they surpass the level of Kisame at best is when i'll be impressed :th:.

Reactions: SenseiSama

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">This new generation got the fanficers giving me aids.</div>

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People thinking far and wide, this is even worst than Hiruzen base :lmao:. Forst people are overhyping Mitsuki's sage mode? I get it, it's a mew form and orochimaru said he has the potential to surpass him as if ninja in the past haven't. Yes Mitsuki appears super strong but we don't even know what it does. Why over power hype a character that gets wrekt by Deidara :bdpf:? Making claims he has byakugan, could get tenseigan, Toneri genes, etc like chill man no manga facts support this. It's fun to theorize but keep Mitsuki in that power bubble he belongs.

Hating on Sarada just because she wasn't mentioned even though the base knows full and well she serves the hokage purpose and boruto being there for her. When Mitsuki isn't memtioned in the Boruto amd Sarada dynamic no one bats an eye but when Sarada is not mentioned in the Boruto Mitsuki dynamic they all go crazy :th:?

The new generation won't be surpassing Narito or Sasuke unless Boruto eats a chalra fruit or they get some weird power up against the Kaguya bigger threat. The day Boruto becomes stronger than his dad is the day Sarada gets the rinnegan, Mitsuki gets the Tenseigan and ChoCho stops eating for a week :lmao:
The day they surpass the level of Kisame at best is when i'll be impressed :th:.
I just want to ask who is this Forst People you talking about? Not see them in manga though

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People always get hype for the first day of the chapter. It'll calm down in a bit.
Let's just remember Naruto and Sasuke were also behind other shinobi when they were kids yet ended up as the strongest of their generation when they were teens.

Giving Boruto and Sarada too much power at the start reduces the chances for character development so as MCs they'll start off weak so we can see how they grow as shinobi.

And Mitsuki currently having Sage Mode doesn't necessarily mean he has the most potential. Neji was said to be the Hyuga prodigy yet Hinata caught up to him so being strong at an early age doesn't confirm anything.

Troyg39

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It just means the base is back bro. Fresh meat..err content means new possibilities. New wank threads, new troll threads, new theories, and new butthurt threads like this one that complain about the other threads being made only to express their opinion on the new developments like everyone else. It's a glorious time! Enjoy it!

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It just means the base is back bro. Fresh meat..err content means new possibilities. New wank threads, new troll threads, new theories, and new butthurt threads like this one that complain about the other threads being made only to express their opinion on the new developments like everyone else. It's a glorious time! Enjoy it!
Pretty much this tbh.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know the base is back wjen people accuse other people of being butthurt just for expressing something they noticed :flakez:

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you talking about the same guy who took down a God tier shonobi?
Oh I'm not talking about Naruto or Sasuke of course not. I'm talking about the shinobi that couldn't beat a God tier shinobi without his dad supping him up. Even when he takes down baddies he still can't do it by himself :th:. At least when Naruto and Sasuke took down said god tier character they were using their respective powers to equal lengths. Trying to make that character more suped up than he is eh :th:?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Couldnt agree more. This will pave a way for new kind of butthurt thread and theory, wanking also

But I mostly saw bashing a character threads will happen from now on xd.