LionDemon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All those Sakura threads. Stop now, seriously enough.

It breaks a couple of rules:
Spam: stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Material
Multi-posting: Posting one post after another in any thread is not allowed. This means making a new post directly below another post of yours (double/triple/multi-posting) will be considered spamming and will be thus treated.
Trolling: Negative actions like starting or participating in a flame war will only get you in trouble. Use the "Report" button and stay away of it. Other than infractions users can also receive cuts in reputation, posts etc. for the same behavior.

Why can't we just sit in peace, not bashing Hinata/Sakura, even though it's just fictional characters, it creates massive flame wars.

I just recently came back to NB, and this is what I see? It makes me want to quit it for another couple of months.

Cpt Long Schlong

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly threads like this are spam, it won't change anything, all you're doing is inviting those people to do what you talk about in your threads. People won't stop because you ask them nicely, if that was the case they'd be long gone

Joten Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly threads like this are spam, it won't change anything, all you're doing is inviting those people to do what you talk about in your threads. People won't stop because you ask them nicely, if that was the case they'd be long gone
He knows that, he just wants his thread to get over 50posts and go blue.

-Hatake-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's funny when people make threads like this, to inspire change, and then everyone flames them saying that it won't change anything. Yeah, no shit, it won't change anything because you're doing nothing about it. Instead of bashing him, why don't you stand up against the threads. It's better than just sitting around and letting them happen.

(This is not directed to anyone, I just want to let you know how I feel on the matter.)