Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's stupid. This is a real problem in many cultures. A person has good looks and flashes a smile or bats their long eyelashes and they are shown leniency because the are cute.

I remember when this guy was first put away. His charges are pretty severe but all the news and social media would talk about was how good looking he is.

The guy is scum and should be someone's prison ****** right now not walking free.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's stupid. This is a real problem in many cultures. A person has good looks and flashes a smile or bats their long eyelashes and they are shown leniency because the are cute.

I remember when this guy was first put away. His charges are pretty severe but all the news and social media would talk about was how good looking he is.

The guy is scum and should be someone's prison ****** right now not walking free.
Some people are blessed, stop hating.

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just like the fangirls of the Boston marathon bomber Jahar Tsarnaev :sdo3:

You must be registered for see images

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That don't realize it's gonna backfire, do they? Immature kids.
Moron kids today praise it being in the heat of the moment and incapable of thinking past 2 seconds, literal drones.