Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And the exact same thing the news does. Exactly.

Manipulation of information. It's like they wish to avert our attention away from social media news, which is selective, here and there, to pay attention to whatever the local broadcast news has to say. And they just about do the same thing, now people are running them at their own game, so they regurgitate those same lines, just to get you to stop watching social media news, and continue watching THEM. Selfish, once again.

They're all retarded, and they're all puppets...each and every last one of them on the news.

These T.V news broadcasts are no better, just prejudice and one-sided.All to get you to do what they say.

Agendas? Lmao...yeah, because these news stations are threatened by social media. They may do what you do, but they can also expose you, too.

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just a bunch of self-entitled losers trying to make an impression, because they think they know it all. Sums up america...
What are you talking about? All those stations are owned by 1 company. They claim to be against fake news but when they all read the same fckin script I question their motives. It makes me wonder how long have i been getting lied to. . . heck not even just me.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you talking about? All those stations are owned by 1 company. They claim to be against fake news but when they all read the same fckin script I question their motives. It makes me wonder how long have i been getting lied to. . . heck not even just me.
just about all news stations, manipulate information and push agendas. It's common.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And the exact same thing the news does. Exactly.

Manipulation of information. It's like they wish to avert our attention away from social media news, which is selective, here and there, to pay attention to whatever the local broadcast news has to say. And they just about do the same thing, now people are running them at their own game, so they regurgitate those same lines, just to get you to stop watching social media news, and continue watching THEM. Selfish, once again.

They're all retarded, and they're all puppets...each and every last one of them on the news.

These T.V news broadcasts are no better, just prejudice and one-sided.All to get you to do what they say.

Agendas? Lmao...yeah, because these news stations are threatened by social media. They may do what you do, but they can also expose you, too.
Their competition is social media. However, all their agenda is the same: advert the masses attention on Congress and the MIC.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I've heard about this how they pretty much send the scripts to all the news stations in the end their corporations and their job is yo serve corporate interests.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I usually watch unaffiliated and multiple journalists outlets in tend to stay away from big corporate media. Because of course they all fit a specific agenda; that is their corporate bosses and sponsors agendas.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">Wtf is this brate... get lost</div>