Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You maybe not be able to control who comes into your life, but you play a choice of who you pick as a friendship. If you haven't clicked on my url then I recommend doing so because it'll give good advice on life .
Thanks but please do not post links that take one away from the site without an explanation and proper cause such as citation, reference etc.

Just as one has to be cautious whom they let in their life, they have to be on alert for unknown links taking them away from a trusted site.. :ira:

I almost didn't click on it and was considering deleting the thread taking us to unknown site as a precaution.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks but please do not post links that take one away from the site without an explanation and proper cause such as citation, reference etc.

Just as one has to be cautious whom they let in their life, they have to be on alert for unknown links taking them away from a trusted site.. :ira:

I almost didn't click on it and was considering deleting the thread taking us to unknown site as a precaution.
Ok fair. The url was a YouTube video giving advice.

Edit

I apologize

My intention wasn't to lead someone to an unknown website, but to give advice that I think that everyone in this forum needed to hear . I edited the YouTube video using Filmora, which you can upload on your Google play store, but honestly I don't create the pictures. I only put them together.

Last edited: