This Jogan thing

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe, as pantsed said he had a doujutsu in the ff.

Although it doesn’t look like the jougan in the anime they could easily decide to say yeah it’s the jougan it just has a different design just like many other things when comparing anime and manga

At the moment unconfirmed though

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure. I think it was added in after the manga chapter was released. It was originally a byakugan. Even though they said it was a mistake I dont think you can mess that up. There's even a close up scan of his eye. Furthermore it released chakra on activation just like when Kaguya confronted Hamura. I hope they dont completely scratch the byakugan idea I thought it was hype af. I remember during the great ninja war arc I would always talk about how cool it would be if Naruto had a byakugan and a sword. Then here comes Boruto with exactly that then they change it. Which is cool but im still not convinced its canon until I see it in the manga black sclera and all.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure. I think it was added in after the manga chapter was released. It was originally a byakugan. Even though they said it was a mistake I dont think you can mess that up. There's even a close up scan of his eye. Furthermore it released chakra on activation just like when Kaguya confronted Hamura. I hope they dont completely scratch the byakugan idea I thought it was hype af. I remember during the great ninja war arc I would always talk about how cool it would be if Naruto had a byakugan and a sword. Then here comes Boruto with exactly that then they change it. Which is cool but im still not convinced its canon until I see it in the manga black sclera and all.
I have to disagree with you.

It was never actually established that it was a byakugan that Boruto had in the flash forward in chapter 1. That was just fan assumption. You are using visual differences between the anime and manga to doubt that the eye is Jogan, but it should be noted that the eye in the manga didn't show the veins of the byakugan either, so I could use the same visual logic against you. Plus, Ikemoto's art is very different from the anime's. For crying out loud, Konohamaru has an afro in the manga. It isn't really fair to use slight visual differences like the black scalera thing.

Additionally, fan assumption said that his "byakugan" was borrowed from either Hinata or Himawari (who were believed to be dead).

Now would you really rather have Boruto just have some borrowed byakugan eye that he probably can't even use to it's full capacity due to it being borrowed and only one of them, or would you rather he have his own unique dojutsu that is probably way cooler and more powerful than byakugan and that he can use to it's full capacity since it is his own natural eye?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to disagree with you.

It was never actually established that it was a byakugan that Boruto had in the flash forward in chapter 1. That was just fan assumption. You are using visual differences between the anime and manga to doubt that the eye is Jogan, but it should be noted that the eye in the manga didn't show the veins of the byakugan either, so I could use the same visual logic against you. Plus, Ikemoto's art is very different from the anime's. For crying out loud, Konohamaru has an afro in the manga. It isn't really fair to use slight visual differences like the black scalera thing.

Additionally, fan assumption said that his "byakugan" was borrowed from either Hinata or Himawari (who were believed to be dead).

Now would you really rather have Boruto just have some borrowed byakugan eye that he probably can't even use to it's full capacity due to it being borrowed and only one of them, or would you rather he have his own unique dojutsu that is probably way cooler and more powerful than byakugan and that he can use to it's full capacity since it is his own natural eye?
The Eternal Mangekyou Byakugan has a nice ring to it. Dont matter one way or the other for me I guess. I was thinking that he tricked whoever tried to take his eye by replacing it with a fake. Or it got taken but he got it back.
Post automatically merged:

It's been shown in the manga as well. It's abilities are still pretty vague, but they've laid out a basic framework we can work with.​
Which chapter?