[Discussion] This is what I would've done if I was Naruto

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke wanted to obtain power but didnt care what will happened to him and Naruto understood that + Sasuke had cursed seal
I understand, but if I had someone that belittled me, doesn't like me, etc, I would be better off letting them go & I would've told Sakura no to her request to it. If Sasuke wants to go to Orochimaru then that's his decision to. I would focus more on controlling the Kyubii chakra & developing the Jutsu I learned from Jiraiya than thinking about Sasuke. I would already have the Atkatskui after me, so I'd have enough to worry about as it is already.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,396💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I understand, but if I had someone that belittled me, doesn't like me, etc, I would be better off letting them go & I would've told Sakura no to her request to it. If Sasuke wants to go to Orochimaru then that's his decision to. I would focus more on controlling the Kyubii chakra & developing the Jutsu I learned from Jiraiya than thinking about Sasuke. I would already have the Atkatskui after me, so I'd have enough to worry about as it is already.
Stopped reading at I understand, but if I had someone that belittled me, doesn't like me" - How can you say that when Sasuke told Naruto that he is closest friend he ever had.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Naruto related to Sasuke because they were both revenge seeking orphans. Iruka saved him from the dark path Itachi and Orochimaru forced upon Sasuke. Who like Iruka risked his own life to shield him from danger (Haku's attack). Sasuke didn't hate him, he was just led astray.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every time I re-read, I feel that Naruto was more justified than the fanbase gives him credit for.

Sasuke was his first choice-based connection (Hokage and co were just following protocol), practically died for him against Haku (reciprocating the connection), constantly pushed him to do better and even as he left did not kill Sakura. There were some very strong reasons both on the conscious and sub-conscious sides for Naruto to fight for Sasuke.