[Spoilers] This is what I hate about Boruto...

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Becuz of Boruto, Saskey have to use labrador dog now to be his eyes... Boruto dont even care and is complaining about being tired like he dont give a $hit while saskey probably going to walk off that cliff on accident becuz he cant see no more...

:mad:

Reactions: Shanks

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You've got to be a troll... Sasuke is a warrior. Do you expect them to cry over it and give him hugs and kisses? Jesus man they're not little kids who scraped their knees falling off a bike. They're soldiers. All of them. This happens in war. They're all just grateful to be home.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakooli

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Becuz of Boruto, Saskey have to use labrador dog now to be his eyes... Boruto dont even care and is complaining about being tired like he dont give a $hit while saskey probably going to walk off that cliff on accident becuz he cant see no more...

:mad:
Your worst then minamoto they where prepared to die so just losing a eye aint shit. These are ninja not nannies. Rest up KURAMA the hood gone miss you my guy

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its Sasuke's fault that Boruto has a karma seal. The losing an eye thing is harsh but he's lucky to be alive after all that.
It is a bit unfair that Sasuke has nothing that Hagoromo gave him, while Naruto still has Hagoromo Sage Mode and 8 Bijuu chakra inside him. Naruto has a replacement arm, but Sasuke is missing 1 arm. Now Sasuke is missing 1 eye also.

Naruto outside source power:
- 1 Tail beast
- 2 Tail beast
- 3 Tail beast
- 4 Tail beast
- 5 Tail beast
- 6 Tail beast
- 7 Tail beast
- 8 Tail beast
- Hagomoro Chakra that enables RSM.

Sasuke outside source power:
- Itachi eyes (only 1 now)
- Hagoromo chakra but nothing else.

Sasuke has got the short end of the stick.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is a bit unfair that Sasuke has nothing that Hagoromo gave him, while Naruto still has Hagoromo Sage Mode and 8 Bijuu chakra inside him. Naruto has a replacement arm, but Sasuke is missing 1 arm. Now Sasuke is missing 1 eye also.

Naruto outside source power:
- 1 Tail beast
- 2 Tail beast
- 3 Tail beast
- 4 Tail beast
- 5 Tail beast
- 6 Tail beast
- 7 Tail beast
- 8 Tail beast
- Hagomoro Chakra that enables RSM.

Sasuke outside source power:
- Itachi eyes (only 1 now)
- Hagoromo chakra but nothing else.

Sasuke has got the short end of the stick.
Nah. You're looking at quantity over quality.

Firstly, I doubt that Naruto still has six paths sage mode. However, even if he does, that base version of it and those 8 bijuu chakaras wouldn't be enough to even stand up to perfect susanoo.

I will agree with you though that in terms of physical body parts, Sasuke is becoming a bit too crippled and he needs to get some replacements. I don't care how strong he is or how much he wants to remind himself of his past mistakes. Having only one arm and one eye is a bit much.

Reactions: DHOH