This is ****** up. There goes childhood! Bye-bye!

SavageDemon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: This is fuked up. There goes childhood! Bye-bye!

That's sad that this happens but I also would look at the parents on this as well. There are parental locks parents can put in place, they could also keep an eye on these kids while allowing them to have internet time. I think some parents are too trusting of their young kids or just too lazy to pay attention to what the kid is doing. Better parenting might lower those % of kids who have talked and met some pedo IRL.

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Is there a problem with chatting with 9-11 year olds? Some of my friends are 9-11, heh heh....

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You are being "Brainwash" by the Statistics source.
Statistics figures are engineered to the benefit of the paymaster, else no payment...
For example. Will the govt inform their citizen if 'certain' statistics are not favorable, then it will not to be told.
Make believe.......

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Parents are way to easy these days. A good old fashion ass wooping, or sitting down with them and tell them how shit really is. I remember when kids were smarter than that. It all goes down to how lazy people have gotten and the we need to have those important values the our parents taught us to continue to having functional citizens.
but you forget....spanking has all but been made illegal, and there have been some parents who were charged with child abuse for doing a mild spanking.

that said, even without spanking, parents are indeed far to easy on their children. Parents will buy their 8 yr old kid rated M games(some of which are very bloody, and have very adult content) without even questioning it. They just let their kids do whatever they want, and will give them what they want. Many choose to just give them what they want, and not what they need. The let them do what they want, not what they need.

A good example is child obesity. If a parent simply makes their children go outside and play for a while, and cooks them good meals(not even super nutricious, just something other than fast food), and had their kids eat veggies/fruit before the main course, then it would not be a problem.

Also parents need to show and teach the kids the value of hard work.(ie if you want something you need to work for it)

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

but you forget....spanking has all but been made illegal, and there have been some parents who were charged with child abuse for doing a mild spanking.

that said, even without spanking, parents are indeed far to easy on their children. Parents will buy their 8 yr old kid rated M games(some of which are very bloody, and have very adult content) without even questioning it. They just let their kids do whatever they want, and will give them what they want. Many choose to just give them what they want, and not what they need. The let them do what they want, not what they need.

A good example is child obesity. If a parent simply makes their children go outside and play for a while, and cooks them good meals(not even super nutricious, just something other than fast food), and had their kids eat veggies/fruit before the main course, then it would not be a problem.

Also parents need to show and teach the kids the value of hard work.(ie if you want something you need to work for it)
The thing is spanking is correct only on a specific thing, I in no way say spank your child for every dam reason cause you have to parenting skills. I see people spank their children for the most absurd things. If spanking is illegal, then tell them how shit goes down. Dont paint a pretty picture tell them straight up how things are, they will reflect upon that and have better judgment.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imma burn this world to the ground. :coffee:

I hate that you can't spank your kids no more. Now we have "free spirits" running around not even aware of the consequences it will incur. Welcome to the new millenium. Shake my damn head.

U_U

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kids are always curious . they think if others can do it why not they . parents must teach them how to use thing like internet in right way and watch over what they do on internet or they can be victim to abusive people .

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never knew about the internet when I was their age :)
In all honestly, freaking the same!

Imma burn this world to the ground. :coffee:

I hate that you can't spank your kids no more. Now we have "free spirits" running around not even aware of the consequences it will incur. Welcome to the new millenium. Shake my damn head.

U_U
:|

Have you ever been spanked before? 'Cause that mother****ing hurts.
Plus it's sick, you physically hurt your child with it.

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bloody Hell, I'm glad that I ain't born in this "new" generation with internet access, I rather go out and play football at that age than roam around aimlessly on the internet

Reactions: shelke

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These kids are a product of classy and great parenting, obviously. This world is doomed. How do these kids have access to such so-called socializing sites anyway? Dear God.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whatever happened to just hanging out with friends outside?

why do kids of all people need to meet someone online?

oh this world.....I lol at it
LOL

Darthlawsuit

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pfft this is old news to me. I have never played games rated for my age unless they were good. I still put my wrong birthdate everywhere (born in the 50's YEEEEEAH!!!).

Nothing is safe online and nothing is sacred, however you cannot be abducted by a white van full of candy while on your computer so its still safer than in real life. Instead of hiding the world from your kids teach them how to handle the world and they will be fine.

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907💸
Kumi
2,293💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't help but laugh at these sort of things. Kids will be kids; end of discussion.

I'm one of these kids that did these things..

Last edited:

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bloody Hell, I'm glad that I ain't born in this "new" generation with internet access, I rather go out and play football at that age than roam around aimlessly on the internet
Same man, same. ( ._.)

I can't help but laugh at these sort of things. Kids will be kids; end of discussion.

I'm one of these kids that did these things..
I know, these days kids get more curious etc. but this is just ****ed up!
Damn parents should already know who computers work and browse their history.
And teach them a wise lesson. U_U