This, is me.

The_Only_Milk

Kin
26💸
Kumi
928💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, I am Neil, I am currently 17 years of age. I currently live in London. There is really nothing special about me except that I can get fun, but at times, I can also get very serious about situations. Me as the person, I love to help people out a lot, and give what I can give. Life taught me one thing, and that is treat others, on how you would like to be treated. I love anime, and sports. But most importantly, I love my family. I joined the AB server the 14th of January 2019, and from that day on, I fell in love with it. I gained about 20,000 xp in my first 2 weeks, because of how friendly the people are. Everyday, I would go to school, and afterwards, I would just run home and can't wait to talk all these amazing people.
For my stats, I gained 200 hours in the first 2 weeks of voice call. I really loved it more than anything. There are many rough times for me, but talking in the server, just let my mind put it aside, and keep on focusing on the positivity. My goal in this server is to become Helper. By doing that is by Me showing that I'm active, because I have a lot of time on my hands. I am about 10 hours on the server Per day, where I just talk, I come home from school, and Just sit in my room while talking in the server. I began showing my worthyness of becoming a helper, by scoping out the vc when there isn't a mod/helper available. If I come across a situation where a individual say some racial slurs, I rush to members chat, to report a mod or a helper that is available, if I can remember, I honestly think I got more than 15 people muted for my unwanted service. I am just a random member, who would like to help out, and keep the vc and chat clean.

I'm sorry for writing such a long message, but if you came this Far in the message, I really do appreciate your time for reading this.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day further.

Last edited:

Hellwing

Regular
Kin
275💸
Kumi
2,165💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to the Anime Base forums Neil, I hope you like it here and it is good to see that your willing to help the discord community out with going to a mod/helper when their needed as i remember from when i was staff it made a big difference when members did that so keep up the good work.

Reactions: The_Only_Milk

The_Only_Milk

Kin
26💸
Kumi
928💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to the Anime Base forums Neil, I hope you like it here and it is good to see that your willing to help the discord community out with going to a mod/helper when their needed as i remember from when i was staff it made a big difference when members did that so keep up the good work.
Appreciate the kind reply. Will do my best.
Thanks for letting me know.