HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[COLOR="FF000"]just check this video if you have Facebook. A guy simply speaks Arabic and he's ejected off the plane because it makes them feel uncomfortable. The most disgusting part is them enthusiastically saying Bye Bye to him:

Here's the link: [/COLOR]

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: This is just f*cking outrageous!!! American propaganda runs deep

I wouldn't really call it propaganda, just paranoia

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

trump d riders who have their brain in ass

ShiroShonen

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Adam Saleh has been caught and has always fished for attention like this, just doing it for the views, heck even if you look at some of his old videos you see him trying to trigger people, got what he deserves and unavoidably the 15 seconds of attention he's been dying for :|

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907💸
Kumi
2,293💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

trump d riders who have their brain in ass
Do not act like this isn't somewhat understandable, recently there has been many Islamic-based terrorist attacks. So I can understand how someone who is completely oblivious to the idea of "isolated incidents" would be a little scared. I'm not saying it's right.. but I do understand to an extent. Also, Trump has nothing to do with this. I know many, especially being one of them, that do not hate Muslims and that are completely left-leaning people who voted for Trump.

And
Adam Saleh is a total attention seeker. There is probably a 99.9% chance he provoked this.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Do not act like this isn't somewhat understandable, recently there has been many Islamic-based terrorist attacks.
In US
yeah that's true but what he screamed was outright racist though
So I can understand how someone who is completely oblivious to the idea of "isolated incidents" would be a little scared. I'm not saying it's right.. but I do understand to an extent. Also, Trump has nothing to do with this. I know many, especially being one of them, that do not hate Muslims and that are completely left-leaning people who voted for Trump.
So you are gonna rant about someone becoz he belongs to a said community becoz of terrorist attack from his community despite him having nothing to do with it

so you can understand how i am gonna think about a guy who supports a crotch grabber and someone who wants to commit genocide etc and list goes on :lol

Reactions: Strata Uchiha

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't that niga always fake youtube shit? If this has any authenticity to anyone, then I'll just say it now and here
: Half Life 3 is coming out tomorrow

Lelouch Vii Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah Adam Saleh is a known attention seeker but this doesn't look fake to me, it's really disgusting when your skin color is basically a crime now

If I was him i'do sue the airline for dumb discrimination

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Do not act like this isn't somewhat understandable, recently there has been many Islamic-based terrorist attacks. So I can understand how someone who is completely oblivious to the idea of "isolated incidents" would be a little scared. I'm not saying it's right.. but I do understand to an extent. Also, Trump has nothing to do with this. I know many, especially being one of them, that do not hate Muslims and that are completely left-leaning people who voted for Trump.

And
Adam Saleh is a total attention seeker. There is probably a 99.9% chance he provoked this.

No that doesn't excuse harassing people and usually woman for what someone else has done

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's outrageous is people are willing to believe in someone who cries wolf. Adam is known to pull hoaxes and start trouble for views.
Yet the media don't bother researching his history and people don't bother on looking for the full story. Also Adam is already starting to change his story,first he was talking on the phone with his mother and he made other videos on pulling pranks in the airport.

Reactions: kimb

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AHH, I was coming back to this thread to post this video, but you beat me too it! :x3:

Adam Saleh was always a douchebag, I had a gut feeling he wasn't revealing the whole story.
Sorry :pkun:
I was going to create a thread about it but OP beat me too it as well.

Also I knew about Adam Saleh and how he likes to twist the situation in his videos to get more views out of it. Even though it's not helping anyone who actually are the real victims.
Whenever Joey Salads and Adam Saleh uploads a social experiment or any other video people need to wait for additional information to pop up before believing it's real.