This is getting ridiculous....

kimbo

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:502 Reaction score:24
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Plot no Jutsu or nothing. Everybody and everything should be dead by now.

The only way I see even a hint of a possibility of the alliance winning is if Naruto becomes a more powerful sage which is pushing the limits that I find acceptable in this manga.
 

Imperfect

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,889 Reaction score:950
Joined
Jan 24, 2013
Messages
9,889
Reaction score
950
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You could even say it's... Rikudolous.
 

Zoids

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,360 Reaction score:210
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
210
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rikubito! ..
 

nandachikara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,673 Reaction score:101
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
10,673
Reaction score
101
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
men this is the beginning of awesome, but more deaths will come so my men sit tight.
 

PYROVT

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:790 Reaction score:59
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
790
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
rubito he's rubbing it rite now
 

Forest

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,275 Reaction score:252
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
2,275
Reaction score
252
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

GreyWizard93

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,474 Reaction score:387
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
387
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You could even say it's... Rikudolous.

Lol you went and said it man. =D
Rikubito! ..

That was a thread a few minutes ago.


You got it all wrong too.

Naruto sasuke minato bee tobirama hiruzen guy kakashi 5-KAGE k11(you know what I mean) shinobi alliance (what's left)
 

kimbo

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:502 Reaction score:24
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like rikudolous

@ OP Why couldn't naruto become more powerful? afterall he is the main char lol


I'm not saying he couldn't become more powerful. I'm saying that him becoming more powerful then the new Sage (who is considered the actual god of shinobi) is pushing the limits of this mangas power scheme which in turn is too far for me to handle.

edit: obviously im still going to read the manga either way, it would just lower my opinion of it
 
Top