RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't believe this... I just watched the new episode, nice additions to the manga and stuff, amazing quality and all, but damn it, I shouldn't have saw the preview for the next episode. I'd understand actually, if it was kind of "Road to Boruto" special stuff, but it's some filler about... Konohamaru?! Really? Why are SP doing this, when we just entered the final, best part of the manga? Anyone has the schedule for August, is it only one episode, or we're getting another stupid filler arc and are going to wait another 2-3 months for the real thing? Just when I got excited about Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara...

irishboy9780

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't believe this... I just watched the new episode, nice additions to the manga and stuff, amazing quality and all, but damn it, I shouldn't have saw the preview for the next episode. I'd understand actually, if it was kind of "Road to Boruto" special stuff, but it's some filler about... Konohamaru?! Really? Why are SP doing this, when we just entered the final, best part of the manga? Anyone has the schedule for August, is it only one episode, or we're getting another stupid filler arc and are going to wait another 2-3 months for the real thing? Just when I got excited about Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara...
It's boruto hype filler. Konohamaru is Boruto's sensei.