This is awesome!

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about you guys but this Naruto figurine is truly awesome and I'm hoping that I can somehow buy it when The Last comes out in cinemas.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Dantee

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thinks it's on sale in japan, it was at one of those expo things. It should range from 20-50$ lol. Since it's not an action figure.

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anime characters, they grow up so fast. :T_T: except Ash Ketchum, he's immortal.:mad:_@:
XD i know right? Ash has been 10 for almost 20 years now XD

OT: I would like to see some of the other figurines.I am not really all that impressed with Naruto's new design. They should have grown his hair out like Minato's

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed!!! It looks awesome!
Yep.

Looks great, although that stuff costs money that I could probably be doing something else with, rather than a figure sitting and collecting dust :)
Yeah, the prices aren't as cool as the figurine.

Anime characters, they grow up so fast. :T_T: except Ash Ketchum, he's immortal.:mad:_@:
Ash is probably a Jashinist. :hint:

XD i know right? Ash has been 10 for almost 20 years now XD

OT: I would like to see some of the other figurines.I am not really all that impressed with Naruto's new design. They should have grown his hair out like Minato's
I actually like Naruto's new design.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like male ten ten :rolleyes:

Im guessing world community didnt appreciate his input in saving the world enough to offer him new pants, so he still wear old ones.