[Discussion] This is a GREAT chapter. I see many more successes like this in Naruto's future.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We will summarize Naruto's greatness by expanding everything that just happened.

Narusaku will happen because it's the correct choice.
Never mind that Hinata sacrificed herself twice to save Naruto, gave him a speech to rouse his fighting spirit, and have Neji die in the process! If Naruto doesn't like you then don't be a b!tch and shut the hell up! Sakura apparently likes Sasuke but double-standards be damned, parallels rule!

Naruto not sensing Sasuke coming is not a sign of bad writing, nor is it that Sakura didn't recognize Minato!
It's not like Naruto knows how to sense chakra, or that Sakura saw Minato's face on a cliff for most of her life, you know! It's to build up suspense and tension, it's perfectly acceptable!

Sasuke saying that he will become Hokage is completely valid.
It doesn't matter that when becoming Hokage you need to gain the trust of a board of respected ninja leaders and the whole of Konoha, because if you have the power and ambition you will succeed! S-Rank criminal? Heh, that's nothing because everything is forgiven now!

Sakura saying she's powerful is not a plot hole.
Never mind that she ran away from a rock chapters ago, or that she's never showed any outward sign of extraordinary power! If she puts her mind to it, she can do it! Foreshadowing and proper plot progression be damned!

Minato using the Kyuubi chakra is alright.
It means that talent cannot be overcome by hard work! If you're a talentless ninja, just run to the nearest Kyuubi outlet and recharge for free! Never mind that Naruto was supposed to be about hard work and dedication in the past, because now the Kyuubi is friendly and will give chakra to anyone who needs it!

People who dislike this chapter are totally idiots.
You got that right!

Reactions: Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very nicely put! :p

Also, Ino screaming for Sasuke because let's face it he is hot as hell.
That guy that could link others minds died an hour or so ago huh? Ah it was her father! Damn.

AzureCicada

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And We're back to where we started

Hinata->Naruto->Sakura->Sasuke

hmm

This chapter was really weird ._. Sasuke becoming Hokage surprised me tbqh

Last edited:

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;d8xoTBZrzko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko[/video]

Sums up this chapter the best.

If you believe it.
Naruto! Naruto!
Believe it! Beliiiieeeeeeve it!
Here I am with my ninja clan! Ninja clan, here we stand!
Naruto! I'm on my way. Naruto! I'll be ok.
Getting ready to fight on sight. My best friends by my side.
Sa-soo-kay, is really cool. Sakura, the beautiful.

Kowagaruna Naruto
Saoto mamore (repeat)
Look at the bold, so awe-inspiring! :'(

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah! Narusaku ftw! Great chapter! What now Naruhina fans?
Nothing happened after Hinata confessed her feelings towards Naruto during the Invasion of Pain arc, nothing happened after Neji sacrificed his life to protect Hinata and Naruto and to be the bridge for their pairing, nothing will happen now, after this "NaruSaku" chapter, in which I didn't saw anything to be confirming the pairing. I've lost interest in these pairings, I think Kishi have lost also and we won't see any pairings in the end.

Dooms88

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The war is almost over, i give it 30-40 more chapters. Pairing wise nothing will really happen till after the war. I mean you can only cram soo much into a single chapter and i choose action over talk at the point.