Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In 2012, I made this account because I was an avid Naruto follower. Looking back, I've done a lot of cringy things on this website. I used to vs debate, post theories, spent hours on Photoshop making graphics designs, trap male members with a female profile, and the list goes on.

Today, I don't even watch any anime or read any manga anymore. I now have a masters degree, have a great job and a beautiful pregnant girlfriend. That's right, I am going to have a child and it's going to be a boy. I'll be honest, I probably would have been depressed if it was a girl. But anyways, knowing that I'm going to have a kid has made me reflect a lot about my life.

Over the years, I would regret all the time I've spent doing weeb shit on internet forums. I would always think that all that time lost could have been spent making worth of myself. But now I realize that it was my degenerate years that shaped me into the man I am today. I am truly grateful for what I have.

Peace and love.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In 2012, I made this account because I was an avid Naruto follower. Looking back, I've done a lot of cringy things on this website. I used to vs debate, post theories, spent hours on Photoshop making graphics designs, trap male members with a female profile, and the list goes on.

Today, I don't even watch any anime or read any manga anymore. I now have a masters degree, have a great job and a beautiful pregnant girlfriend. That's right, I am going to have a child and it's going to be a boy. I'll be honest, I probably would have been depressed if it was a girl. But anyways, knowing that I'm going to have a kid has made me reflect a lot about my life.

Over the years, I would regret all the time I've spent doing weeb shit on internet forums. I would always think that all that time lost could have been spent making worth of myself. But now I realize that it was my degenerate years that shaped me into the man I am today. I am truly grateful for what I have.

Peace and love.
Yeet yeet

Glad you found a good life and are well educated : )

Rainbow Dash

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh look, another person born in the medival ages. I would’ve been depressed if i knew you.
You must be registered to see images

nice fanfic..
My child will come out of my girl's vagina looking like this:

You must be registered to see images

I am Tobidara's father.

It's great to hear that. You're about to enter a new chapter in your life, good luck!😁

and hey, it's okay to have a girl...>___>
I am the youngest child with two older sisters thus I want a boy first. I feel as though growing up without an eldest brother really stunted my growth. Most of my childhood was predominantly influenced by females. So if I want to start a family, I would much rather have a boy first. Girls can come later ^_^

Last edited: