AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto destroyed kaguya with his massive barrage of chakra based rasenshurikens! Epic! [ ][ ]

Then, we truly see how strong kaguya is. She got her arm cut off, but she just continues to fight while blood is pouring out! Holy hell, that's just beast! [ ][ ]

This chapter also confirms how fast naruto's throw speed is. Maybe it's as fast as light? Kaguya was beasting it out dodging sasuke's Susano'o from 2 feet away, but our boy naruto charges and tosses his rasenshuriken and decks her ass. Poor kaguya, you tried! [ ][ ]

I guess we all overrated Sasuke because, even though he's a pure blood uchiha, with an EMS, 9 tomoe rinnegan, and S/t jutsu, he can't match up to naruto's shadow clones or even Kakashi![ ][ ]

Speaking of Kakashi. Holy bajeebus, he got that MS again. Hell yea, and he's popping PS on Levels even greater than EMS madara. Oh, madara and sasuke, you think you badass because you're transmigrations of the sage's sons? Take a rest kids.... If there's one thing we've learnt here, it's that rin-bull gives you wings. I'd like to see Sasuke or Madara pop a PS with just an MS Lol

Wait, but hold up, when kakashi popped that susano'o (looking quite similar to sasuke's :Omg:) naruto stated that "he's the copy ninja ofcourse", is naruto trying to tell us something? Oh shit, what if Kakashi's already copied Itachi's Tsukuyomi and Sasuke's Enton??? :eek: Too bad Sasuke couldn't copy madara's limbo or kaguya's jutsu's, all he has is a 9 tomoe rinnegan... Too bad Itachi didn't come back from the dead to give him his eyes, maybe he could've copied it then with that MS?

Something that's really on my mind right now is this though:

Naruto - High DPS. He's on par with kaguya and can shit on her with chakra base attacks, speed blitzes, or naked men. And he has the most powerful healing abilities which can create new eyes and revive the dead along with access to each element and a couple of kekkei genkai.

Sakura - Team Medic. Top tier medic with a massive chakra reserve greater than that of naruto's clone. She can shed chakra like tears, heal up all sorts of injuries including omnyoudon staff to the heart and remotely heal her teammates, making her a tough medic to kill. And, Let's be honest, she has a powerup on the way.

Kakashi - I don't even know what to call this guy. He has snipe kamui, Intangibility, S/t, he can travel between kaguya's dimensions, he has a flying susano'o, he can copy jutsu like bread on butter, he's a genius and he has a mask. This guy... This guy... words can't describe the level he's on right now.

Sasuke - err? What's sasuke's purpose right now? LEt's be honest. He can't travel dimensions or go intangible so kakashi's even more useful than him. His flying susano'o is brick useless against kaguya; with kamui, kakashi might be able to phase his entire susano'o making his even more useful than sasuke's. His chidori is meh when kakashi has raikiri. Really, sasuke has 3 purposes as I see it;
1) Sand bag
2) pointless amaterasu
3) his yin seal

Now, that 3rd one gets you thinking, why is sasuke even needed for this? Oh, right, because the sage didn't have the intelligence to just give his yin seal to naruto. Sasuke's in a desperate need of a powerup to keep up with his god tier fellows Sakura, Kakashi and Naruto(god god legend tier (?)).

All in all, this chapter was the greatest chapter kishi has made.

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know right. And every chapter I was expecting Sasuke to show something impressive. Unless he's been
holding back ALLL this time, which wouldn't make sense since this is the time for him to be going all out,
he's pretty much useless currently. Of course, even though if Naruto had both yang and yin he'd probably have
solo'd Kaguya by now, it's uncertain if he would've developed the rinnegan to not get genjutsu'd by IT. But besides that,
yeah, Naruto should've just got everything. I wouldn't call Sakura more useful than Sasuke tho. Sasuke's still way better,
and none of them probably will need Sakura's help. Unless Sakura gets a random powerup too like you said, which would
be hilarious if Sasuke ended up being the least useful in Team 7. Doubt that would ever happen tho.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke has become complete and utter fodder.
Surely it was but a bad one for the sasuke fans
I would only imagine. The sage said he didn't want to show favoritism anymore, like he did with ashura, but the fact that Sasuke's on Sakura's level determined that was a lie U_U

I know right. And every chapter I was expecting Sasuke to show something impressive. Unless he's been
holding back ALLL this time, which wouldn't make sense since this is the time for him to be going all out,
he's pretty much useless currently. Of course, even though if Naruto had both yang and yin he'd probably have
solo'd Kaguya by now, it's uncertain if he would've developed the rinnegan to not get genjutsu'd by IT. But besides that,
yeah, Naruto should've just got everything. I wouldn't call Sakura more useful than Sasuke tho. Sasuke's still way better,
and none of them probably will need Sakura's help. Unless Sakura gets a random powerup too like you said, which would
be hilarious if Sasuke ended up being the least useful in Team 7. Doubt that would ever happen tho.
Naruto would have gotten thhe rinnegan. Sage himself said the rinnegan with the culmination of his chakra. When madara added ashura's chakra to his indra chakra, he got rinnegan. If sage gave naruto his chakra(both yin and yang) he would've gotten rinnegan.
I'm just curious to know why sasuke's even around. Kishi already nerfed his S/t giving it a cooldown, it can't hop dimensions, he can't go intangible. All he can do is teleport but kamui and ftg are almost better at that than his jutsu. Sasuke's just irrelevant as far as I see it.

Sakura was able to shed enough chakra to help obito open 4 portals in kaguya's dimension. She can do that with kakashi now making her more useful than sasuke. If they get trapped somewhere, sasuke's useless, but sakura can help.f

Last edited: