[Discussion] Third Otsutsuki Theory

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[FONT=&quot]I will say right away that the theory is not mine, I liked it, and I decided to publish it here!
[/FONT]
I was going through a previous thread(https://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=746660&p=21612576#post21612576) where someone mentions this urashimashiki. (we know that its urashiki). But the writer has written another one and has some interesting insights. I have pasted the whole article here. What do you think about author's prediction about the Trio not being final villains of Boruto? He also further conjectures that there might be another royalty out there who is the actual FINAL VILLAIN.

The Third Ōtsutsuki Villain

The Existence of Third Ōtsutsuki
Hello Friends today I am gonna talk about my theory on The Third Ōtsutsuki Villain. Speculations started going rounds ever since the filler episode appeared where Kaguya was shown to be fearful of Ōtsutsuki clan post her rebellion. This rebellion involved harvesting & consuming the Chakra fruit from a dimension having curvature more than 10* without informing the clan. The filler episode was noted to be created from author Kishimoto's extra notes in the Studio Pierrot Blog. Our dimension in Boruto was noted to be 16 by the way.
You must be registered for see images

Kaguya was known to be preparing the White Zetsu Army for the upcoming Ōtsutsuki invasion in our dimension. Its also well known that Naruto's Creator Mashashi Kishimoto went on record to state that he couldn't include the third villain in Boruto the movie due to time constraints.
Connection between Ōtsutsuki Villains And Iconic Japanese Folklore
As it been in the past most of the iconic Ōtsutsuki villains are based on the Japanese Folklore. For Instance Kaguya Ōtsutsuki was based on Japanese tale Kaguya-hime of the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter and the Moon Child

or Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki who is based on the Momo-Taro or in the English translation Peach boy

Or Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki who is based on the tale of Kin-Taro.

Going by Kishimoto 's previous works its more than likely the Third Ōtsutsuki is going to be based on Another iconic folklore namely the Urashima-Taro. If Naming convention follows as before the third villain will be appropriately named <span style="text-decoration: underline;"><strong>Urashimashiki</strong></span>.

All of these stories also have some essentials in common for instance Kaguya-hime means a princess or King's daughter. The trio stories of Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Urashimashiki revolve around Heroes of Japanese folklore. Also note their folk stories also end with same naming convention "Taro" which means the eldest son. Each of these stories revolve around royalty and aristocracy. Kaguya is princess in her story. Momo-Taro and Kin-Taro become aristocrats eventually from their respective exploits. Urashima-Taro also rises to aristocracy with help from the Princess of Sea because of his kind nature.

All this points to further fact that their was third one out there whose power in conjunction with the duo villains from Boruto Movie made Kaguya the Progenitor of Chakra truly afraid enough to form the White Zetsu Army. This also leaves the possibility of another Royal Villain(like Kaguya) whose army consists of these three*Ōtsutsuki as the Nobility or Generals. But that theory is for some other time.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not much of a great theory, he's just speculating something that would be fairly expected or obvious, if it were to happen.It's nothing brilliant.

It's not news that a lot of characters that kishimoto creates, are inspired by japanese folklore, THAT'S the part that makes it obvious. However, what would have made it brilliant is if he came up with something that NONE of us would of expected.

The way the information is presented, it looks predictable.He's basically just informing us of things that are already there, like a news reporter.If anything, it's all just a given.

Last edited:

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well actually i was talking about the part where he says Urashiki isn't the Final Villain(its Aristocrat the word he uses for Urashima,Momo and Kin taro). The part where writer says some other Royalty from Japanese myths will be the actual villain. That was the part which interested me. Other than that yeah i agree its standard.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well actually i was talking about the part where he says Urashiki isn't the Final Villain(its Aristocrat the word he uses for Urashima,Momo and Kin taro). The part where writer says some other Royalty from Japanese myths will be the actual villain. That was the part which interested me. Other than that yeah i agree its standard.
Ok, who knows, a lot of things seems to be influenced from japanese mythology and what not. Not sure it will follow that template 100 percent. But it's interesting to draw parallells.

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's all but confirmed that there's a another big bad out there, i mean the shiki's confirmed that there's a clan they have to report to so someone is running the clan.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's all but confirmed that there's a another big bad out there, i mean the shiki's confirmed that there's a clan they have to report to so someone is running the clan.
Well in this specific thread it's being said that urashiki will be the true big bad and the OP acknowledges there is a larger okutsuki clan out there

I'm thinking urashiki will be a rogue okutsuki member like kaguya

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well in this specific thread it's being said that urashiki will be the true big bad and the OP acknowledges there is a larger okutsuki clan out there

I'm thinking urashiki will be a rogue okutsuki member like kaguya
What? He said that there's another royal villain out there, and that those three are his/hers "generals".