KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah I would have loved for the pervy sage to fight Naruto XD!!

Also I wish he had kept the Konoha 11 relavent to the story and not make this whole big deal with the chunin exams and the Sasuke retrieval only to dump them during part II -.-. That way Sakura wouldn't be quite as weak compared to the other members of team 7, and there would be more screen time for one of my favorites Hinata as well as the underrated Shino

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Also I wish he had kept the Konoha 11 relavent to the story and not make this whole big deal with the chunin exams and the Sasuke retrieval only to dump them during part II -.-. That way Sakura wouldn't be quite as weak compared to the other members of team 7, and there would be more screen time for one of my favorites Hinata as well as the underrated Shino
agreed if he's in sage mode and in contrast orochimaru fights sauske with sage mode as well

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I personally as love that Jiraiya wasn't an Edo as he is one of my favourite characters and he died an epic death so it would of ruined it if he came back. The White Fang would of been an epic Edo to see I assume and a perfect way for Kakashi to level up.

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nah I wouldn't want J-man back, his death was important and necessary to the plot and besides him as an Edo isn't that strong. None of the toads would assist him, which means Ma and Pa wouldn't help him reach SM, so he'd be nothing special.

OT: Have some more Sakura moments.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

I def agree with KH11 becoming more relevant to the story especially Shino, Rock Lee etc. I would have also liked to see more of Pain, Kimmimaro, Kisame, Minato, And Tobirama.

Narutofan4203

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I didn't want there to be some Izanami, I wanted Sasuke and Itachi to beat kabuto with regular power, Izanami was a major asspull.
I wanted 610 to be everyone getting beatup by juubi, instead it's a pushover.
Also, Edo Jiraiya was a ****ing must. "THE BODY IS TOO FAR UNDERWATER HURRRRR" Shut up kishi.