Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sigmund freud shield lol

this ***** kubo neither gives a shit about the powers he gives nor does he even know what they really do
he was always a hack but never this bad, i think he just wants his shitty manga to end and get it over with already

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You noticed this too eh? Well I never really read Bleach for story or plot because it's not all tha complicated. But I gotta say most the bankai from the higher tier captains were a letdown for me(except Zaraki Kenpatchi's that was boss)

Most of them were just giant floating humanoid avatars with powers that conveniently created to counter act wveryrhing their opponent just happened to posses.

I was never a fan of the Quincy in this arc. They don't seem nearly as memorable as the Espada. You know it's bad when I can name you each espada from 1-10 but can't even remember a single Quincy's name besides Uryuu

Reactions: Bimbonium

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree it was stupid. All the powers the Quincys have are stupid and have no real way to beat them. And when they do Its only half way believable.

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You noticed this too eh? Well I never really read Bleach for story or plot because it's not all tha complicated. But I gotta say most the bankai from the higher tier captains were a letdown for me(except Zaraki Kenpatchi's that was boss)

Most of them were just giant floating humanoid avatars with powers that conveniently created to counter act wveryrhing their opponent just happened to posses.

I was never a fan of the Quincy in this arc. They don't seem nearly as memorable as the Espada. You know it's bad when I can name you each espada from 1-10 but can't even remember a single Quincy's name besides Uryuu
yeah he was kinda okay before but now he puts no effort at all in this shit

i know its so lazy. its a counterfest

i cant remember most of them either. all their designs and powers were nonsensical and stupid. he shouldve went with less quincy, i dont think he took even 10 seconds to come up with their terrible powers

Why "Sigmund Freud" shield?
it was called something like freud shield

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally like bleach, but recently I have been a bit dissapointed with how the fights are going. The powers are not at all simple and are very complicated hax. Plus the captain's bankai are weirdly hax too. Too much hax and with this level of complications isnt good. We cant even scale anyone to anybody bcoz of these complications.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think Rose's bankai was cool. I liked Shunsui's but Kubo obviously wanted to rush it out so Lile can transform again. Uarahara's was just there to conviently counter Askin's ability, it doesn't even relate to the power of his shikai :lol. The quincies are cool but yeah I feel like they aren't as good as the Espada/Arrancars.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Rose's bankai was cool. I liked Shunsui's but Kubo obviously wanted to rush it out so Lile can transform again. Uarahara's was just there to conviently counter Askin's ability, it doesn't even relate to the power of his shikai :lol. The quincies are cool but yeah I feel like they aren't as good as the Espada/Arrancars.
There we go! Rose and Baz. They are like the only 2 I can remember. And that's probably because, as you mentioned, there powers were kinda cool. They were simple for the most part but they used them great. Plus they were probably the only two Quincy we actually got a little background on so they were at least somewhat memorable.

I think the problem was mainly we were introduced to too many Quincy too fast. Kubo is literally shoving 26 Quincy (pretty much one or every letter in the alphabet) and then killing them off before we even get a chance to get to know them.

It probably would have been best if they just limited the Quincy to the Elite and focused on giving them more relatable powers other than these mega god like abilities:

The power to see and change the future
The power to imagine anything into reality
The power of Miricles????

Really Kubo? :kk:

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When it comes to story development or plot, Bleach has never been on the good side of that. Most good moments in Bleach are achieved through the fights. Seeing each captain release their bankai for the first time or being forced to finally show their true power like with this Quincy arc.

After Aizen's defeat during the arrancar saga, I haven't been remotely interested in this story on the same level as I was back then. These Quincies don't move me at all, and I don't remember over half of them and we are still on this arc, but I remember every single Espada and that's been over 4 years ago. The development and hype the Vasto Lorde received while under Aizen was just awesome and the abilities were much more entertaining than the Quincies. Everytime a new Espada appeared, I couldn't wait to see their release form. Ulquiorra, Grimmjow and Nnoitra being my favs, it's a shame that Ulquiorra will never return.

Even Grimmjow's return brought this manga back to it's past glory and that's only because he's a former Espada.

Once Aizen joins the battle and gets out of that chair, it will get better than it has been.

Pervy AssSage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When it comes to story development or plot, Bleach has never been on the good side of that. Most good moments in Bleach are achieved through the fights. Seeing each captain release their bankai for the first time or being forced to finally show their true power like with this Quincy arc.

After Aizen's defeat during the arrancar saga, I haven't been remotely interested in this story on the same level as I was back then. These Quincies don't move me at all, and I don't remember over half of them and we are still on this arc, but I remember every single Espada and that's been over 4 years ago. The development and hype the Vasto Lorde received while under Aizen was just awesome and the abilities were much more entertaining than the Quincies. Everytime a new Espada appeared, I couldn't wait to see their release form. Ulquiorra, Grimmjow and Nnoitra being my favs, it's a shame that Ulquiorra will never return.

Even Grimmjow's return brought this manga back to it's past glory and that's only because he's a former Espada.

Once Aizen joins the battle and gets out of that chair, it will get better than it has been.
Honestly can't wait for Aizen to tear shit up.

Reactions: Dannie

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to love bleach until aizen arc.Everything was so good.The espada,vizards,shinigami but after that it went down hill.
Now i just read bleach for bankai's,lord Aizen and to know how bleach ends because it was one of my fav.