These fillers are so good...

iRefleX

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
837 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
837
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't want to return to the main story just yet lul.

I wouldn't mind having fillers on jiraiya, orochimaru, Tsunade growing up (we also would get to see Hiruzen in his prime, hopefully he would live upto his hype).

- Or fillers on itachi/uchiha clan growing up this time, we get too see more of the uchiha clan and the rivalry between Shisui and itachi.

Hat would be phucking great tbh + anime will last longer lul.
 

RikudouMadara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,169 posts 505 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
5,169
Reaction score
505
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That Uchiha filler that would be AWESOME! The current fillers seem boring to me. :(
 

iRefleX

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
837 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
837
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That Uchiha filler that would be AWESOME! The current fillers seem boring to me. :(

Ikr lmao.

Tbh fillers like the one we currently have (this Kakashi type of one) makes you connect with the characters more since we know what life was like for them in the past.

Eh after juubi arc, I think we are going to get another filler and hopefully it's the uchiha one or hiruzens team one. :D
 

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,901 posts 1,201 reactions
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
8,901
Reaction score
1,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
IMO these are not fillers these are part of a naruto's story....Manga couldn't cover whole story
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well , I stopped after the firs episode , I thought Minato was gonna be in more filler :/.
 
212 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
212
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wouldn't mind if they returned to the main story, not that I dislike the fillers it's just that I want to see the Juubi and Neji's death in Anime.
On a sidenote didn't the recent filler start with Obito's flashback?
 

iRefleX

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
837 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
837
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wouldn't mind if they returned to the main story, not that I dislike the fillers it's just that I want to see the Juubi and Neji's death in Anime.
On a sidenote didn't the recent filler start with Obito's flashback?

Yep. We probably will be getting another after juubi arc hopefully lol.
 

iRefleX

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
837 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
837
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wouldn't mind if they returned to the main story, not that I dislike the fillers it's just that I want to see the Juubi and Neji's death in Anime.
On a sidenote didn't the recent filler start with Obito's flashback?

Yep. We probably will be getting another after juubi arc hopefully lol.
 

~Sky~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,871 posts 600 reactions
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
6,871
Reaction score
600
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Indeed they are.
 

mohdzarif

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,322 posts 378 reactions
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
378
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I felt like these fillers were slow, it made me boring sometimes. :vincent:
 

ShiroShonen

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,363 posts 122 reactions
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
2,363
Reaction score
122
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would like to see a Hiruzen filler while he's at his prime =D
 

iRefleX

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
837 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
837
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I felt like these fillers were slow, it made me boring sometimes. :vincent:


I'm enjoying them lol. Especially the filler ep that came today they were quite good.
 

BenjerminGaye

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,423 posts 823 reactions
Joined
Nov 1, 2012
Messages
19,423
Reaction score
823
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The pacing is a bit slow but I thoroughly enjoyed this week's episode
 

Misconception

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,767 posts 186 reactions
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
2,767
Reaction score
186
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well i wouldn't know=]...
 

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
80,546 posts 4,116 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
These fillers are boring.​
 

Ovan

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,623 posts 86 reactions
Joined
Feb 24, 2013
Messages
2,623
Reaction score
86
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They decent right now.
 

Xāvî1

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,665 posts 1,415 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
23,665
Reaction score
1,415
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top