Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yadda-yadda, something about "standard" - we're civil enough to be able to have fun with this.

If you have no objections to a plain field under the sun, we can fight there. Of course, I have no objections to fighting elsewhere, if you wish. Mid-range feels standard. Add water as you desire. Blah-ble-blur.

I'll use Kabuto as you requested, you may use whoever you wish. I think I have a creepy pic somewhere
You must be registered for see images

Add or remove/change whatever you want, and decide who goes first. Oh, and remember: at this point I'm basically an old man, so take it easy <.< Or don't, it's my funeral.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That picture still freaks me out :/
I'll be using Judal in my sig, only changes are Med mastered I think. You may begin. And I agree with some water, to my right and your left, mid range away.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, what can I even do, again?

Kabuto progressed along his journey. He had stopped by a spring for water, refreshing himself before he continued along. The day was bright and warm as he walked, his navel snake resting its head atop his right shoulder, basking in the rays of the sun while Kabuto himself had his burgundy hood pulled up over head. The hood kept the sun out of his eyes as he traveled, and the rhythmic clinking of his Shakujo filled the silence as he wandered. There was no true motive to his journey, only to search for interesting specimen to research and experiment on. It was relaxing, something to keep him clear from the absurdness the world could offer. His involvement could wait until such a time as he was ready for it.

Not far from the spring he had stopped at stood a young man. Probably about his age, though being a person wrought with scales tends to mess with the average person's ability to guess his age. Planting his Shakujo in the ground, Kabuto bent down and plucked a purple flower from the ground, the petals wrapping around each other like a rose near the stem, but folding outward at the top. He inhaled the scent of the flower, taking a deep breath before adjusting his glasses with the little finger of his occupied right hand. His navel snake still rested, awake but remaining against Kabuto's shoulder as it cautiously scanned the environment.

Eustoma Grandiflorum. Kabuto slowly stood up, plucking one of the petals from the flower as he took a small bite off, holding the rest of his petal to his navel snake to smell and taste. The Lisianthus flower. Not much is know about their potential, and I'd like to learn more... Kabuto placed the rest of the flower in a pouch on his left thigh before looking up at the young man standing opposite him. Do you know much about botany? I'd love a second opinion as part of my research. Within the pouch Kabuto's right hand was in were an assortment of flower petals, things he had collected on his journey. Perhaps they would be required with the state of the world.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the delay.

Yet another task from the Dark Lord himself. I had faced many perils in my travels through the Muggle world, and who could forget the most deadly one I had faced.. A battle of the ages, against none other than the false King. He might have been a Muggle, but he was definitely a challenge. Since then, I had mastered quite a few new things myself, better prepared and as ruthless as ever, I sought out to find this snake. Not be confused with the creature, yet this could easily be the case. From what I had heard, he was the perfect embodiment of just that, a snake. I had not heard wrong. On the green pastures, by the spring, there he was. He fit the description perfectly, but that was all I knew of him. Dark cloak, snake themed and carried a Shakujo. Was he proficient with them? I was going to find out. A man of his infamy would not come willingly. No, it would be a hassle to get him to the Dark Lord. He held secrets. Secrets the Dark Lord was interested in. Secrets I would acquire, dead or alive. He spoke, his voice as scaly as his appearance.

"Botany? I never was one for plants. However, I did excel in the experimentation and torture of Muggles... and you seem like the perfect specimen for that."

I said, my voice as cold and stoic as ever. Could this Muggle sense the malice in my voice, as I could in his? He hid it, but it was there. Underneath that cloak, there was a monster.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Muggles? I can't say I know quite what you mean... While the other man spoke, Kabuto took a quiet, deep breath. He clenched a handful of flower samples he had collected on his journey from his pouch, intending to test this man with a simple approach. Pulling his arm swiftly from the pouch on his opposite leg, Kabuto released the multitude of flower heads and petals into the air, the delicate rainbow of his collection slowly showering down between the two of them. But as I'm sure you can tell, I'm not stranger to experimentation.

Kabuto grabbed and spun his Shakujo around, the rings jingling as several flower heads shot forward from the swarm which hung in the air. Spinning rapidly, almost like natural shuriken, the daisy heads sped at the man whilst Kabuto awaited the reaction. The petals were still falling, and surely the man wouldn't notice the chakra-based replicas he begun to produce once the daisy's were done away with. Kabuto stuck the bottom of his Shakujo into the ground, the rings giving off one last, sharp clink before the sound began to fade away, and with the clink Kabuto's flowers exploded around the man, the daisy's from earlier made to draw his attention towards a more straight-forward assault in the hopes that the sudden blast would catch the man off-guard. Kabuto was no stranger to torture - he had worked with Lord Orochimaru, after all - and so he knew that any semblance of a threat in its regards was worthy retaliation.

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: Creates rasor sharp daisy heads that are the flung like shuriken that slice the opponent.
Note:This jutsu can be used by any ninja unlike Mokuton

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: Creates a air born field of flowers that can then be made to explode.
Note:This jutsu can be used by any ninja unlike Mokuton

So not much of a botanist? That's fine, everyone's different. You mentioned "specimen", though, so would you be more interested in zoology? Anatomy, maybe? I'm much more into the genetics field, myself, but science in general invigoratesss me!

Kabuto smirked as he spoke to the clearing smoke cloud, activating his assimilated Chakra Sensory capabilities while his navel snake scanned the area around him, the heat of the explosion clouding its thermal perception in the direction Kabuto last saw the other man. Kabuto waited patiently, his skin crawling with anticipation. Perhaps the never-ending conflict presented in this world wasn't something he could ever fully avoid - maybe it needed to be something he embraced. Kabuto decided to let how much enjoyment he could pull from this confrontation decide how far he wanted to dip his toe back into the life he had fled.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Do you want to count chakra? I don't care either way - it could get tedious if this is just a fun spar