[Predictions] There will be a part 3 and here's why.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Naruto hasn't conclusively defeated Sasuke (his main rival) yet. For a Shonen hero to only be able to stalemate his rival at best throughout the entire series is rare and a little fishy if you ask me. Naruto even mentions in the last chapter that the fight he wants with Sasuke will come after this current one. If that isn't foreshadowing I don't know what is.

-Naruto hasn't achieved his lifelong goal of becoming Hokage. Another thing that is extremely fishy to me. Granted, there's a small window of opportunity for Naruto to become Hokage/defeat Sasuke in the movie but honestly that seems highly unlikely.

-Mystery still surrounds the Ootsutsuki clan. Are they human? Why did Kaguya want to build an army of zetsus? Apparently the databooks state that Kaguya came from the moon, if that's true then could her desires to build an army be down to the fact that she needed an army to fight a threat from another planet, perhaps? And could these beings from another planet be the next big threats in the series? This isn't as implausible as you may think, as Kishi originally planned for the akatsuki members to be inhuman. Since Naruto and Sasuke are the strongest living humans on the planet, it's understandable for people to think there's nobody else left that could pose a threat to them. Well, that might be true, there's no human on planet earth that could pose a threat to them currently but another species from another planet very well could do so. Maybe this is the direction Kishi will take.

By going down this route there's still lots of room for character progression for Naruto, his goal of achieving world peace can change to a goal of achieving universal peace. He can go from being the world's strongest shinobi, to the universe's strongest, etc.

Share your thoughts/feelings, I'd like to hear what you think e_e

chintu234

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Naruto hasn't conclusively defeated Sasuke (his main rival) yet. For a Shonen hero to only be able to stalemate his rival at best throughout the entire series is rare and a little fishy if you ask me. Naruto even mentions in the last chapter that the fight he wants with Sasuke will come after this current one. If that isn't foreshadowing I don't know what is.

-Naruto hasn't achieved his lifelong goal of becoming Hokage. Another thing that is extremely fishy to me. Granted, there's a small window of opportunity for Naruto to become Hokage/defeat Sasuke in the movie but honestly that seems highly unlikely.

-Mystery still surrounds the Ootsutsuki clan. Are they human? Why did Kaguya want to build an army of zetsus? Apparently the databooks state that Kaguya came from the moon, if that's true then could her desires to build an army be down to the fact that she needed an army to fight a threat from another planet, perhaps? And could these beings from another planet be the next big threats in the series? This isn't as implausible as you may think, as Kishi originally planned for the akatsuki members to be inhuman. Since Naruto and Sasuke are the strongest living humans on the planet, it's understandable for people to think there's nobody else left that could pose a threat to them. Well, that might be true, there's no human on planet earth that could pose a threat to them currently but another species from another planet very well could do so. Maybe this is the direction Kishi will take.

By going down this route there's still lots of room for character progression for Naruto, his goal of achieving world peace can change to a goal of achieving universal peace. He can go from being the world's strongest shinobi, to the universe's strongest, etc.

Share your thoughts/feelings, I'd like to hear what you think e_e
You must be registered for see images

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
Sasuke was submitting to Naruto personally,letting him know he's not going go go against him anymore but battle wise it was a tie.

They both cut each others arm off,passed out from exhaustion and were unable to get up.Was that not a tie? Was Naruto standing above Sasuke who was laying on the ground unable to move? No they were both like that.

Taking dialogue out of context deosn't change that.

He didn't lie tho
He says that too Naruto - who is also on the ground with half an arm missing unable go get up just like him.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have found this!

In the databooks, there's something called Konohagakure 100 Leaves Collection. Each "leaf" gives small bits of information about different things. However, there've only been 78 leaves so far (including the ones in the new databook) and they only appear in the databooks. Seeing how there are 22 leaves yet to discover and two of the Kujiin unused, it's possible that we get yet another databook sooner or later.
If there will be another Databook for those 22 left "leafs", the possibility of Part 3 increases, because the other Databook has to be based one something. . . something new. :yeah:

Reactions: Kakooli

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke was submitting to Naruto personally,letting him know he's not going go go against him anymore but battle wise it was a tie.

They both cut each others arm off,passed out from exhaustion and were unable to get up.Was that not a tie? Was Naruto standing above Sasuke who was laying on the ground unable to move? No they were both like that.

Taking dialogue out of context deosn't change that.

He says that too Naruto - who is also on the ground with half an arm missing unable go get up just like him.
Sasuke admitted that Naruto could fight even in it state.

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wake up, this is him defeating his rival. It was never about conclusively surpassing him in power; Naruto has done that through his actions, and Sasuke knows that. And going forward, if the two fought again, Sasuke would need to recapture all 9 Bijuu to have a chance of winning. Sasuke is finally redeemed, and admits the brothers' feud is over; be happy for them and move on.

I think the backstory of the Otsutsuki clan is a major point of the movie finally, so there's no Part 3 needed.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke admitted that Naruto could fight even in it state.
Lol everytime i talk to you,you unintentionally help me realize even more that i'm right.Yes Sasuke did say that

But you're taking it out of context.Go to the page before and you see Naruto trying to move and feeling pain.Then he says,"I still can't move my body".

Then Sasuke laughs and says,"Even After ending up like this,you're still ready to fight..." then Naruto says,"Damn ****ing straight!! I'll take you on anytime".

Again,he was unable to move.

Then Sasuke says,"Alright i'll accept it,this is my loss." Again they were both unable to move.Battle wise it was a draw.Sasuke just submitted to Naruto personally.

Reactions: Kakooli

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wake up, this is him defeating his rival. It was never about conclusively surpassing him in power; Naruto has done that through his actions, and Sasuke knows that. And going forward, if the two fought again, Sasuke would need to recapture all 9 Bijuu to have a chance of winning. Sasuke is finally redeemed, and admits the brothers' feud is over; be happy for them and move on.

I think the backstory of the Otsutsuki clan is a major point of the movie finally, so there's no Part 3 needed.
Oh please, Sasuke used the 9 bijuu for one attack and was able to achieve so much with a rinnegan that was only a few hours old, manga time.

The fight Naruto wants with Sasuke isn't a grudge match but merely a pissing contest between two good friends. That has yet to happen.

This movie ties with the new Naruto project that follows this movie. Introducing these otherworldy beings at this stage and giving them a backstory is probably just a taster for part 3.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stopped reading after you suggested that part 3 deals with extraterrestrial beings.

I understand that its hard for people to accept the fact that in two, perhaps even one, days we will never again have weekly installments of Naruto. But lets face it, after the Pain arc and especially the war arc in its entirety, this series has forever lost that key charm and wit that won us all over in the beginning. Fights used to be more personal and plot driven, with emphasis on strategy and hand to hand combat, and when jutsu were pulled out there was an actual level of seriousness to them, and when "big" jutsu were pulled out ["big" jutsu back then are merely fodder jutsu now] there was an "awe" to them as they were rather rare and the damage could be felt by them.

The Pain arc in a way concluded what used to be the main plot of Naruto. Naruto finally gained recognition and respect from the entire village. He was from then on known as a hero, and frankly if he were to become Hokage, he could have become Hokage after the Pain arc had the series ended there. I always considered everything that happened after the Pain arc the start of Part 3, since the story then focused on the saving Sasuke plot. That new main plot line could have been just as amazing as Part 1 and everything up to the Pain arc in Part 2, but for some reason or another that section of the story lost most of what made the series fantastic. Jutsu are now used jokingly. Its all about power ups and bigger jutsu. When Madara summoned a f*cking meteor, I would have crapped my pants had that happened in part 1 or before the Pain arc. Now, I would be disappointed if it didnt happen. The entire war arc was all about the fights, and the fights that mattered [the story-orientated fights] didnt even have that much impact and were rushed, while other fights were lengthened and shoved in our face.

The first night of the war took Kishimoto a little more than 100 chapters to write. Lets review all the major fights that happened in the first night of war. Obito vs Naruto. Juubi vs the Shinobi alliance. Sasuke and Naruto vs Juubi. Madara vs Hashirama. Obito vs Kakashi. Juubito vs Alliance. Madara vs Alliance. Gai vs Madara. Juubi Madara vs Obito. Naruto/Sasuke vs Madara. Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura vs Kaguya. All that in about 10 hours or so, which is fine. I dont have a problem with that. Again I'd like to reiterate, that all took a little more than 100 chapters to cover, some of those fights *cough* Kaguya *cough* I think we could all agree were drawn out, boring, and could have been cut completely.

Now lets look at what the second night of war brought us.
Naruto vs Sasuke.

How long did that amazing, hyped up, totally bad ass fight last? 3 chapters when you cut out all the flashbacks. The single most anticipated fight was drawn out 24 hours, yet we only got 5 chapters worth of content out of it. The pacing of the war arc [and really everything building up to it] was handled rather poorly, to the point where its clear that Kishi lost steam towards the end here. I mean really, Kaguya gets 12 chapters of a very boring fight that did absolutely nothing to progress the story, yet arguably the single most important fight of this entire war [Naruto v Sasuke] only got 5 chapters, with the first 3 chapters being one big, forgettable, pissing contest of big jutsu, and the last 2 chapters giving us what we actually wanted. Those last 2 chapters of the fight [the hand to hand stuff] had more meaning than every fight in the war arc put together. Good fights are not about pulling the biggest crap out of your ass, its about the meaning behind the fight.

To wrap this up before I start rambling on and on, my point of all this is, is that a part 3 is not a good idea and likely will not happen because frankly there isn't anything left worth extending all this for. Better to end things now before this entire series has to suffer from a bigger transition in what was meaningful fights and plot progression to "I will destroy the universe"

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stopped reading after you suggested that part 3 deals with extraterrestrial beings.

I understand that its hard for people to accept the fact that in two, perhaps even one, days we will never again have weekly installments of Naruto. But lets face it, after the Pain arc and especially the war arc in its entirety, this series has forever lost that key charm and wit that won us all over in the beginning. Fights used to be more personal and plot driven, with emphasis on strategy and hand to hand combat, and when jutsu were pulled out there was an actual level of seriousness to them, and when "big" jutsu were pulled out ["big" jutsu back then are merely fodder jutsu now] there was an "awe" to them as they were rather rare and the damage could be felt by them.

The Pain arc in a way concluded what used to be the main plot of Naruto. Naruto finally gained recognition and respect from the entire village. He was from then on known as a hero, and frankly if he were to become Hokage, he could have become Hokage after the Pain arc had the series ended there. I always considered everything that happened after the Pain arc the start of Part 3, since the story then focused on the saving Sasuke plot. That new main plot line could have been just as amazing as Part 1 and everything up to the Pain arc in Part 2, but for some reason or another that section of the story lost most of what made the series fantastic. Jutsu are now used jokingly. Its all about power ups and bigger jutsu. When Madara summoned a f*cking meteor, I would have crapped my pants had that happened in part 1 or before the Pain arc. Now, I would be disappointed if it didnt happen. The entire war arc was all about the fights, and the fights that mattered [the story-orientated fights] didnt even have that much impact and were rushed, while other fights were lengthened and shoved in our face.

The first night of the war took Kishimoto a little more than 100 chapters to write. Lets review all the major fights that happened in the first night of war. Obito vs Naruto. Juubi vs the Shinobi alliance. Sasuke and Naruto vs Juubi. Madara vs Hashirama. Obito vs Kakashi. Juubito vs Alliance. Madara vs Alliance. Gai vs Madara. Juubi Madara vs Obito. Naruto/Sasuke vs Madara. Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura vs Kaguya. All that in about 10 hours or so, which is fine. I dont have a problem with that. Again I'd like to reiterate, that all took a little more than 100 chapters to cover, some of those fights *cough* Kaguya *cough* I think we could all agree were drawn out, boring, and could have been cut completely.

Naruto vs Sasuke.

How long did that amazing, hyped up, totally bad ass fight last? 3 chapters when you cut out all the flashbacks. The single most anticipated fight was drawn out 24 hours, yet we only got 5 chapters worth of content out of it. The pacing of the war arc [and really everything building up to it] was handled rather poorly, to the point where its clear that Kishi lost steam towards the end here. I mean really, Kaguya gets 12 chapters of a very boring fight that did absolutely nothing to progress the story, yet arguably the single most important fight of this entire war [Naruto v Sasuke] only got 5 chapters, with the first 3 chapters being one big, forgettable, pissing contest of big jutsu, and the last 2 chapters giving us what we actually wanted. Those last 2 chapters of the fight [the hand to hand stuff] had more meaning than every fight in the war arc put together. Good fights are not about pulling the biggest crap out of your ass, its about the meaning behind the fight.

To wrap this up before I start rambling on and on, my point of all this is, is that a part 3 is not a good idea and likely will not happen because frankly there isn't anything left worth extending all this for. Better to end things now before this entire series has to suffer from a bigger transition in what was meaningful fights and plot progression to "I will destroy the universe"
I totally agree with your post about the series falling into decline after the Pain arc and trust me, I'm not hot on having a part 3 but I can see it happening. I don't know if you read Bleach but I can vaguely remember people dismissing the idea of the manga being extended beyond Aizen's defeat but lo and behold, the writer still churned out a few arcs after that. The lure of the monies is strong.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Naruto vs Sasuke.

Naruto's been great the whole way through and Naruto had just entered the battlefield during the first night of the war.Remember when the soon rose after Naruto went against the Raikage?

That was the end of the first day.the end of the second day was after Kaguya had been defeated.Hence the sun rising again.

The first day of the war was 30 chapters 515-545,and the next was 145.545-690 which was when Kaguya was defeated.

Even with the bigger jutsu's there was always strategy,i reread the whole war this past week and there's too much to even post in one comment.i!ll just end my comment here.