Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory about the Shinju is different. I don't think Kishi will introduce multiple Shinjus out of nowhere. Cause that in my opinion dilutes the overall Shinju theme.The "Fruit of the Shinju and the Shinju" theme can only be considered important if there is only "One Fruit" and only "One Shinju". Here is where my idea about the whole matter comes : Kishi is trying to throw us off here by Multiple Shinju references. But in reality, they all are one and the same Shinju.

This picture can give a small hint to what I am saying. This is concerned with Norse Mythology : Yggdrasil and the Nine Realms :-

You must be registered for see images

As you can see the Holy Tree Yggdrasil penetrates Nine Realms/Dimensions of existence. The penetration of the tree to different realms to me seems to be Space-Time manipulation. However for a person on one of the realms, the tree will be in that realm only and he won't be able to see it go to another realm unless he has doujutsu which can penetrate those Space-Time points.

So, for an observer of that realm and for someone who fails to see the space-Time connection, he would think there are Nine different Yggdrasils/Holy Trees in each of the realms, whereas in reality they are only one Tree.

I think Kishi is applying the same concept with the Shinju. The Shinju of NV and the Shinju of Momoshinki's planet are not different Shinju's, they are just parts of a grand whole unified Shinju Tree which we have yet to see.

Concluding thoughts :-

This is where something more interesting can be assumed. The Yggdrasil is not contained in exclusively in one realm. It is spread out over Nine Realms. However over the course of the story the Parts of the Shinju in Kaguya's Six realms were absorbed and brought to one realm, The NV (It's possible that a part of that tree can get divided and sealed away).The Shinju's Fruit of NV which Kaguya ate had the power of Six parts (Seven can be assumed if NV had a Shinju pre-Kaguya, I am not sure of this) of the whole Grand Shinju only.

It's like someone is trying to bring the Shinju exclusively to one realm only. This could be a sign of ominous disaster incoming. Perhaps the Progenitor of the World "The One" might be finally revived if all the Shinju's powers were accumulated in one point, "The Fruit" ? We will have to wait and see. Heh.

Edit--------

Oh, about the parts, The Grand Shinju is clearly divided into one main body/The Trunk and Nine branches in Nine Dimensions. So, in total the Grand Shinju is divided into Ten Parts and it matches with the Juubi/Ten-Tails. Someone is trying to unify these parts at one point/one dimension so as to unleash the full power of the Grand Shinju and re-create the origin of all Existence (There was also a good reason why Juubi was called Proginator of the World).

The Fruit that Kaguya ate had Six or Seven parts of the Grand Shinju within it (I base this assumption on how the Six Realms of Kaguya are barren wastelands, that's because the Parts of the Shinju in those realms were extracted). Momoshinki had one part on his planet. This still leaves us with two or three more parts of the Grand Shinju yet to be revealed. (The Main Trunk and two more realms where it's branches lie).

An old theory of mine that I am saving.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although there some references to Norse Mythology, however, your theory is a bit of a reach. We do not know for sure there is multiple "Space-Time Worlds" but we can infer based on Momoshiki explaining to Naruto about Shinju (God Tree) as a means for medical pills for power and long-lasting life [Boruto Chapter 4]. Besides the point, when was first introduced to the God Tree it was already set in stone that it was grown on earth and the first Chakra Fruit to be eaten by Kaguya. Later on, Momoshiki would arrive, but he wants to make his own God Tree. If he already had one "on his planet", why did he needs more?

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are multiple Shinju because that is their harvester.

If you paid attention, Sage Mode takes in energy from the surrounding. These energy are chakras. The life force of something.

God Trees are the biggest Sage Mode users. They will suck up all the life force in the planet. Once it is done, the space vampires will just suck the chakra from that one tree and that will be the fruit.

So I don't think it is Yggdrasil. It isn't some kind of interdimensional concept like that but more like an actual tool.