bornfree

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First I want to say, good to be back after many many months and that too at what ****ing time! So please forgive me if I am posting anything already posted before or if it seems rough around the edges!

First off, I confess I was a big skeptic of the "Obito Theory" from the beginning, so no points for me there. But if Kishi says the Tobi in front of Naruto team is Obito, then he is obito, period! Now obviously people are concerned about the Timeline gap. It would make sense if Tobi is like Phantom from the comics where there are generations of Phantom with the same identity, and it would explain a lot too. Tobi could be a lone avenger of the Uchiha clan that every generation had one. My suspicion is that Itachi was meant to be the next Tobi, but Obito knew he would never go against Konoha, so he came up with the moon-eye plan to end it all.

Also the line "I am nobody" kinda holds true to this theory.

Last edited:

KyuubiUzumaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There has to be more than One tobi, there just has to...lol
But seriously, I agree that there must be more than one. I think there was the original masked man, and when Obito came of age, he continued the job or something.

Shouten

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the bottomline of your theory is, The mask of Tobi is like the mask of Zorro in the NV.

I have been a complete patron of the Tobi=Obito theory, but I personally do agree with your theory that there were not just one Tobi.

SilverSlick

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why must there be more than one Tobi? Every masked man has came AFTER the 9 tail's attack. Just listen to the hidden shinobi. He'll tell you the same thing.