There are too many regrets in Naruto, just like there are too many regrets in our life, youth is gone, Naruto goodbye

Hinata8520

Kin
64💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today, while playing Naruto ps4 game, I watched the handle with in my hand, then i have a lot of regrets.I'm almost 25 years old.

If Jiraya didn't die, he would be very happy to see naruto marry Hinata.If Neiji didn't die, he must be very familiar Boruto and ヒ マ ワ リ;If Itachi didn't die, he would teach Sarada to carry the sword. When Sarada was tired, he would carry Sarada home with a smile.If LIN didn't die, Obito is bound to stay with LIN and protect konohagakurenosato for the rest of his life.There are too many regrets in Naruto, just like there are too many regrets in our life, youth is gone, Naruto goodbye

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lin being capped twice makes me think this is bait, but still, I don't come here to get sad lol. I don't think regrets should weigh on anyone so heavily though. It's not good to keep your mind on the past or what-ifs at the cost of what now.

Reactions: Hinata8520

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Rin didn't die, Obito wouldn't have gone rogue and Naruto would never have been a Jin. Naruto would never be parent less and would be the Hokage's son and well respected. Hinata wouldn't have a reason to thirst for him and would be even lonier. She would some day end up on the moon with Toneri where she belongs. Neji wouldn't die and would have a legitimate rival in Hanabi. Boruto wouldn't exist and the new gen would be 10 times better. The world would definitely be a far better place with the last one.

Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So that means you are quitting Naruto now? If so you must be going through a great nostalgia phase. Don't worry, it goes away and good memories will stay.
And....yeah. If Tobirama wasn't a disgusting person, Madara would have been a happier person. Ugh. Why can't kill be a legal option sometimes? lol

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So that means you are quitting Naruto now? If so you must be going through a great nostalgia phase. Don't worry, it goes away and good memories will stay.
And....yeah. If Tobirama wasn't a disgusting person, Madara would have been a happier person. Ugh. Why can't kill be a legal option sometimes? lol
Tobirama is the cause of the pretty much all the problems in the ninja world. Hashirama should've taken him out when he had the chance. Or at the very least listened to what Madara told him when he left Konoha.

Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI