Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With being right we're actually wrong,
And while being wrong, we're always to some degree right.
Curled up in every truth there's always a lying line and in every lie, there's always a sparkle of truth.

There are never absolutes;
There's no perfect truth and no perfect lie
Just the in-betweens, hidden behind the lines.

Largely depending on the ear that listens and the mouth that speaks;
There's no farthest point, no bitter end and no peak.

If you don't agree, then let's agree to disagree;
Exactly my point; there are no absolutes,
At least that's a guarantee.

Reactions: Chikombo

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truth is our chase & tolerance of objective absoluteness through our biased & awkward subjective capacity to perceive it.

So truth is one and the other, subjective and objective; it's your perception of what's what.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the poem.

XANARCHY

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truth is our chase & tolerance of objective absoluteness through our biased & awkward subjective capacity to perceive it.

So truth is one and the other, subjective and objective; it's your perception of what's what.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the poem.
If I could tweek what you said just said I would reprhase it as "Knowledge" is the objective summation of our collective persuit towards truth.
Truth doesn't change,its only our perception and understanding of truth that changes.

What you said would still be true as far as our interactions with one another ,like how we react in the presence of a truth but, truth is the constant in which we dance around

Last edited:

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I could tweek what you said just said I would reprhase it as "Knowledge" is the objective summation of our collective persuit towards truth.
Truth doesn't change,only our perception and understanding of truth that changes.

What you sat would still be true as far as out interactions with oen another go but, truth is the constant in which we dance around
Well said mate. :bdpf: