[Theory] theorys on why edo madara cant become the jubii jinchuuriki...

atma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara states on a previouse chapter that hes unable to become the jubiis jinchuuriki because he needs a real body whereas the previous edo-jinchuurikis were able to host the bijuus just fine....

i was just wondering what the rest of base thought of this ... any theorys why?

hfuya

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been wondering myself. Wasn't it mentioned that jubi's chakra is natural energy? Maybe a natural body is needed. Not like Edo tensei

Vexorian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can give you the reason. It's just like Madara, who gave his eyes to Nagato, who then in turn had his eyes stolen by Tobi before Edo Tensei came into effect. Those who died are resurrected with everything they had before their death. Though, the Gedo Mazo had all the tailed beasts inside of itself when the Edo-Jins were resurrected.

@Beyonder, Nagato has every tool necessary to whoop his ass. Don't turn this into a debate, I'll win it.

ssiddiq78

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
other jinchuriki were controlled through gedo statue i think that is reason or the jinchuriki were hosts of biju before they die and madara wasnt a jinchuriki

SenseiMartian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can give you the reason. It's just like Madara, who gave his eyes to Nagato, who then in turn had his eyes stolen by Tobi before Edo Tensei came into effect. Those who died are resurrected with everything they had before their death. Though, the Gedo Mazo had all the tailed beasts inside of itself when the Edo-Jins were resurrected.
^This. All the edo-jinchuurikis died (or are assumed to have died, minus maybe the 3 tails) during the extraction process.
I am guessing that to seal a bijuu into someone, the individual must be living, but that is just my view, and I do not have proof that that is what is necessary.

atma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Gedo statue was involved. But it no longer exists now that the Jubii is here.
i think the Gedo statue might have something to do with it. i dont think obito went thru the pain of resealing every beast back into its previous host.... or maybe he did. how he was using the beast with the edo-jinchuuriki it the puzzling part now... maybe just a rinnegan tech then.

and thankx for the welcome ^.^

shogun973

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Beyonder, Nagato has every tool necessary to whoop his ass. Don't turn this into a debate, I'll win it.
no you stop nagato has 0 tools to beat madara seeing how madara has all his moves+ more+ and is alot smarter

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara isn't a jinchuriki yet. they were..

also when they died with the extraction, they became apart of them with the rinnegan pein 6 man joint thing..

that's why