The Western Wheel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DISCLAIMER: The following statements are a theory and are not to be taken as anything else.

The sage of six paths was corrupted by the Juubi and did create ninjutsu, I believe.

His brother created ninshuu and was the father of the first Hyuuga and Uzumaki(light)

My reasoning is very simple. Both Hyuuga and Uzumaki don't use signs for their techniques. Signs are ninjutsu. Both their techniques are to counter or to restrain jutsu's.

Both the senju and Uchiha carry the corrupted ways of animating nature, relying on other sources. Uchiha's can alter you perception and reality and the Senju animate nature(mokuton) (edo) (space-time).

Besides that.. I can't believe the sage was unable to stop his sons from warring... what? He was an innocent bystander?

Ashura got help from the other brother(uzumaki/hyuuga) and they helped him seal bijuu/chakra in him to fight against their brothers. Ashura relied on the his good uncle and that's why he incarnated back into an uzumaki and not a senju.

The other brother knew what needs to be done. Give the chakra back to the tree.

yinyang180

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know... but wanted to share... kinda far-fetched, none the less... it might be.
nah, i was kidding bro, it isn't far-fetched, it's actually a pretty good theory

hagoromo's brother being the ancestor of uzumaki could explain the distant blood relatives between senju and uzumaki

I made a thread about hagoromo getting the yin of the juubi

thus we the elder son getting the sharingan that looks similar to the juubi's red eyes with tomoe and all the malice that is known as the curse of hatred

while the the brother got the yang meaning light,

the juubi's yang could have given the uzumaki their strong life force while the hyuga got yang eyes, which is free from yin which is darkness

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sage clearly says he created Ninshuu. Shinobi weaponized Ninshuu called Ninjutsu. The Sage's Brother was said to also seal the Juubi within himself. Nothing connects the Uzumaki and Hyuuga to the Sage's Brother.

The Western Wheel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah, i was kidding bro, it isn't far-fetched, it's actually a pretty good theory

hagoromo's brother being the ancestor of uzumaki could explain the distant blood relatives between senju and uzumaki

I made a thread about hagoromo getting the yin of the juubi

thus we the elder son getting the sharingan that looks similar to the juubi's red eyes with tomoe and all the malice that is known as the curse of hatred

while the the brother got the yang meaning light,

the juubi's yang could have given the uzumaki their strong life force while the hyuga got yang eyes, which is free from yin which is darkness
Thanks! Still... too much bamboo it is... that's why I switched to photmodels foie gras.

I was thinking the opposite(hagaromos brother being the evil one....)
Well... either one... but I like to distrust floating people.

Reactions: Mad Daz

Mad Daz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am i the only one who noticed that the 2 brothers are standing ontop of large summoned golems while fighting the juubi? You can see they have ribbons around their heads. I wonder how powerful those things are