[Theory] Sasuke's end or the return of someone??

King-Panda

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll try to be simple and quick with the explanation, the images below should be self explanatory..

Kishi has mentioned something...
Which tenten still possess....

You must be registered for see images
Sasuke's End

Sasuke has improved his control over his eyes, so should be way stronger than what he was when he first used it... It'll be hard for them to stop Sasuke....

Whatever the way the story goes, with him beating naruto and stopping the genjutsu so realising the people, or doing it before as he needs naruto and still wanting to destory everything...

He might be sealed away.... (Since he's the last uchiha, and Indra's spirit always seek people from his own clan/naturally very strong, it migh end its transcendence)

The Return of Someone

Only existence mentioned

Since the Sages tool wasn't used to seal his mother Kaguya nor to seal the ten tails or any of the tailed beasts.... Who could it be for??

Could Hamura be there and return by misusage of the tool?

The sage seems not to want to tell what happened to his brother, he might do it himself...

He and the sage could have had two different perspective to how they should help the world, the same with naruto and sasuke, with hamura wanting to get rid of the beasts....

Thoughts?

Nasai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We still need to know Hamura's fate, and the identity of the Death God:

Not to mention what Guruguru is doing:

^^ this!! I hope the death god is revealed to be someone. Either Hamura or Kaguya- I don't mind.
Also, spiral zetsu has to play a part. He was even given the curse mark from Oro..

We don't even know how Hamura died...:|

OT: nice thread! :)

Last edited:

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice theory. I still believe that Kurama needs to be whole and can't while the Kin and Gin brothers hold part of his Chakra but this could very well be.

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^ this!! I hope the death god is revealed to be someone. Either Hamura or Kaguya- I don't mind.
Also, spiral zetsu has to play a part. He was even given the curse mark from Oro..

We don't even know how Hamura died...:|
There's something suspicious about Guruguru.

Black Zetsu said the White Zetsus inside the Mazo were once people trapped in Infinite Tsukuyomi:

Guruguru however, appears to not have been human once, since he is so curious with the idea of defecation:

King-Panda

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thanks for the ppl that praised the theory ^^
We still need to know Hamura's fate, and the identity of the Death God:

Not to mention what Guruguru is doing:

Well the Death God is just a death god i think... Its like asking if we'll know about the identity of Hidan's God or the statue/person that appeared in the background when sasuke and naruto sealed kaguya....
He might do some explaining, but never know..

And the other guy was simply spiral white zetsu using Yamato as a filling, to control his body so he could control the statue and use some of hashiramas power, then he said he didn't need it anymore, thats when he let yamato go... He's still a white zetsu, madara's servant.... i wonder where they are tho

Nasai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Black Zetsu said the White Zetsus inside the Mazo were once people trapped in Infinite Tsukuyomi:

Guruguru however, appears to not have been human once, since he is so curious with the idea of defecation:

Wow! I never thought of that!! But yeah.. Something is fishy about him. He isn't like the other zetsus in any way.. All the zetsus look identical.. Except for him. He looks like he may have been a special person- if even a person at all! Haha. But yeah. That's interesting. If all of the white zetsu were once human than why doesn't spiral zetsu know how to poo lol... Creepy.. He could betray someone just like bz did. I'd watch out for him. Haha :win:

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Wait, could it be that spiral zetsu is Hamura who got affected by IT and sage knowing this left him to deal with the outcome of war, you know he might be the final one who answers all unanswered question,

no I am not saying he's the final villain, Naruto vs Sasuke is the last fight of manga imo, or at least p2.

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I agree with it.Sir Derp Obito is genius