Nidds

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's assuming if Madara comes back, which I think he will since he's only possessed by Kaguya's will and I don't thikn Madara will go down that easily.

Why?

If he does come back, he would have probably realized the facts that Black Zetsu had told Naruto (Uchiha Tablet, how IT was just a ploy to get Kaguya back) and may change his views and go back to the old Madara that Hashi befriended. He would probably realize that he was wrong about his attempts to find peace and would try to repent. Since he's the only one alive with the Rinnegan, he would probably revive all those who died in the world war as a way to redeem himself (because no chance in hell Sasuke does it).

Plausible?

Indora

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or at least turn bad. I was so hyped for Kakashi to turn bad when Obito was having a conversation with him in Kamuiland. Unfortunately it didn't happen.
It would not be a cool plot twist, because Kakashi would not pose that much of a threat, hence it would not increase the enemy's millitary power a lot. Though it would have been interesting to see naruto's reaction