[THEORY] Pain was afraid of Itachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He destroyed the Konoha after Itachi died.Tobi spoke on how Itachi was a threat, even to him. While Itachi lived Konoha was safe.

Tobi's suggestion to pain to capture the 9-tails, he should have went 4 or 5 chapters later. But nooooo he chose to go nearly 50 chapters later and waited till after the fact itachi died, what was wrong with him going 5 or 10 or 15 chapters later.

Instead of Obito suggesting again to go after the Nine-Tails, he get up with balls and announced to everyone he's going to destroy Konoha after the fact Itachi died.

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was the best way to go chronologically. The story went
Jiraiya vs Pain
Sasuke vs Itachi
Pain vs Konoha
^That's the best order for the story.

And besides, what does Pain have to fear from Itachi?

Reactions: know it all

Hot Cheetos

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed! Itachi solos all. Literally I think itachi would have ****ed up pain and find nagato and bch slap his ass and then fak konan right in front of him.

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't it decided that they would capture the bijuu chakra in sequential order? It wasn't that anyone was scared of Itachi it was just that they attempted to catch naturo last because he had the last tailed beast.

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito made a deal with Itachi that he wouldn't touch Konoha while he was alive. It only makes sense that he told Nagato not to touch Konoha either since they were working together.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Traveling. He did have 6 dead bodies and had to position himself at the highest mountain. Also, destroying Konoha doesn't matter to Akatsuki, only the Jinchuuriki.

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't it decided that they would capture the bijuu chakra in sequential order? It wasn't that anyone was scared of Itachi it was just that they attempted to catch naturo last because he had the last tailed beast.
yeah they capture them in order. they thought sasuke captured gyuki for real, so pain went to get kurama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why waste time to fight jiraiya when there is a kyuubi awaiting to be captured, you're telling me fighting jiraiya was more important than capturing the kyuubi. As leader of akatsuki I would have atleast sent zetsu, kisame to annihilate jiraiya while I go after the precious goal to capture kyuubi, so I can speed up the akatsuki plans. Not delay the akatsuki plans by fighting jiraiya. Him going after jiraiya was another excuse not to touch konoha until itachi was dead.lol"

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito made a deal with Itachi that he wouldn't touch Konoha while he was alive. It only makes sense that he told Nagato not to touch Konoha either since they were working together.
^^This, honestly

What part of seek me out and gave me an ultimatum don't you understand?

UchihaElder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi, with a fork and a butter knife could solo anybody. I keep telling you people it's his mind that wins him all his fights even this war currently going on, he found a way to effect it. Not just slightly but significantly.

Last edited:

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This thread is indicating Obito is afraid of Itachi. Which isn't true.

Pein would obliterate Itachi and so would Obito. This thread is garbage.
Obito was wary of Itachi, he stated himself.

I swear the ignorance of people saying MS Obito was invincible is just... dayum. At the end of the day, MS Obito certainly wasn't invincible, his skills were below Kakashi and his intelligence was nothing to shout home about.

'Bout time people learnt that raw power does not guarantee a win.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt it. Pain was stronger than Itachi. Even obito stated that pain was the strongest member of akatsuki.
Itachi has the greatest ninja resume in the narutoverse.

-2 paneled Orochimaru, hokage contender with Minato, in his preteens - 11 years of age
-demolished deidara, a kage level responsible for capturing gaara - kazakage alive while still handicapping himself(not enough clay, etc etc)
- Took out the strongest clan of Konoha and possible the narutoverse with Madara.

- Tired out and bested Kakashi while staying at the same spot ( in 2 moves)- all the while only exchanging basic ninja techniques ... ninjutsu kunai etc.
- Figured out how to transfer doujutsu techniques to Sasuke

- has handseal speed faster than a matured sharingan can detect
- has speed on par with Gai and LEE ( no one else has 5/5 in speed)
- 5/5 in ninjutsu
- Hailed as the greastest student to graduate from the academy
- Kisame called him the #1 of Konoha
- Madara feared him
- Genjutsu God
- has 5/5 in seal knowledge

- has tsukyomi - god of moon, strongest genjutsu said by zetsu who witnessed the pain fight
- has amaterasu - god of sun, strongest ninjutsu said by zetsu
- has susanoo - god , by databook the only attack that has no weaknesses which has totsuka and yatas mirror which are the
absolute or perfect offense and defense

- beyond all this he has intelligence unlike any other.

Reactions: itachi4real